Thoughts on my store to improve

Luvchainstore
3 0 0

Hey i'm looking for some feedback on my store to try to turn abandoned carts or website viewers in general into customers. What am I missing? 

My website: https://luvchain.store

0 Likes

Hi @Luvchainstore,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I would like to share some of my suggestions you can apply to improve your store performance as below:

Homepage

1. Announcement bar and a navigation menu

Your announcement bar looks just great. However, you should use it more effectively to notify visitors about updates, shipping offers, sale or other promotions. This is a great option to attract your visitor’s attention, since it’s the first thing they see when they land on your website, at the same time, encourage them to click action without interfering with the main content of the store. 

Also, consider adding more options in your header menu and make it “sticky”. For example: Instead of Catalog, you can add Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, etc to let visitors know about what you have in your online store. A quick link to the “About us” page should be added to increase your brand credibility. 

Make your header “sticky” on top of the page while people navigating your store. This feature makes browsing a website quick and easy. A visitor will find exactly what they would be looking for in no time flat. 

uc7iwr8

2. Highlight your USP

Add more content to your Homepage, for example, Your New Arrival, Best Sellers, or just Products on Sale. This would help you to showcase the shopping trend on your store, at the same time, direct the attention of your visitors to specific products and get more sales.

3. Show discount price

I can see that you have products on sale without any highlights on product discounts, while discounted pricing can certainly boost your conversion rate. If the visitor is expecting a discount, show them the regular price in comparison to your sale price he will pay, and the percentage of discount he is being offered, to trigger an “urge” to buy. 

You can read this thread on how to set up on Shopify: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/discounts/sales

jHFmaDy

4. Add a CTA button

Consider adding a CTA button to your Collection list to make visitors more engaged with your products. Or better, make it “hover” when mouse over the product images. 

5. Add the “hover” effect to your product list

I would suggest you adding "hover" effect to your product list, not only to make your store lively, it improves the user experience and makes browsing products easier. Visitors can quickly access the additional images when they mouse over the product, without accessing the product page.

6. Display your Instagram gallery

Show your Instagram feeds with Hashtags on your store to attract your customers to make a purchase. I have noticed that you have very nice feeds on Instagram with a certain number of engaged followers, you should give it a try. Not only your Instagram content can create social proof, at the same time, convert your store visitors to customers. 

Product page

1. Add more product images

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide 3-5 images of products from multiple angles. Also, a size model wearing/ using the product helps customers to get a good relative idea about what size fits their body type and how it looks in real life, which will eventually make them more confident about their purchase decisions.

6pHJQPt

2. Add product description

There is not enough information on the Product Description. Please add more information about the feature of the product with images. It would be great if you can add such information as Materials, Dimensions, or Sizes (Necklaces for example). This is especially valuable for jewelry or other small items.

I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. You can give it “Like” or mark it as the solution to let me know if this is helpful for you. 

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
146 9 36

Hello @Luvchainstore How are you doing?

I am Johnny, A professional digital marketer, sales manager and expert shopify developer.

For you lack of conversion, I have seen many online sellers complaining of this same thing and the best thing you can ever use to solve this Automated Revenue Funnel. This helps you to target customers who forget their carts and send them series of automated campaigns. It also helps them to make more sales even w hen they are not manually running campaigns.

Do you want learn more about this? Click Here.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2736 157 510

Hello @Luvchainstore, I hope you are doing well! you have done great changes in your store and implemented the previous feedbacks. Over 75% of people abandon their Shopping cart. These lost sales are recoverable with abandoned cart emails and push notifications. Here are some suggestions that you can implement to reduce the abandoned carts and turn those into paying customers:

• You can start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
  • Apart from sending personalized reminders about a customer’s abandoned cart, push notifications can also be used to deliver sales, promotions, and other techniques to encourage completion of the sale. Combined with the right promotion or messaging, push notifications and cart recovery emails can reduce abandonment and encourage your customers to hit the check-out button and complete the sale.
  • Run email campaigns. Enable automatic workflows to reach customers in a personalized way.

If you would like to implement the above features in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes