Tiny House Creations Legal Docs

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hello all,

My store tinyhousecrt.com has been opened for a couple of weeks now, I am starting to get some traffic but I am not completely set up. My leal section is missing a shipping agreement and I noticed that the other agreements have (INSERT BUSINESS NAME HERE) instead of Tiny House Creations. I want to make sure I am 100% accurate  with them. This is my first store and I am freaking out just a little bit. business license yet either. Omgosh! Please help me!   Thank you !   Leslie 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey!

You have a nice website developed and it is performance-optimized too.

Problems I found are:

1. Products URL's are too long

2. You shall add a description to the products

3. Meta Tags are not defined properly

4. The blog section is missing, it should be on the website so as to generate fresh and unique content for SEO

- We will make your website work.
- Conversion optimization, usability testing, analytics.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Email: info@wiriyatechnology.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1495 93 329

Hey Tinyhousecrt,

The store is well maintained, but lacks certain features which are mentioned below as follows:

1. Social links need to be added for better connectivity.
  2. The footer occupies a lot of space. Try removing the main menu as it is already visible in the upper half of the homepage.
  3. Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  4. Testimonials should be added to the homepage footer to win customer trust and belief.
  5.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store starts getting sales and conversions very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes