Tips for improvements on my store, my site won't convert.

Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 7

Hi,

This is my first serious try at E-commerce. So I can imagine I am doing some stuff wrong, but I can't discover what it is. 

I would love some honest feedback from more experienced people in the field. I can take some criticism, so don't worry if it's harsh.

My site is www.moteevatedapparel.com and I sell apparel for young motivated people who are trying to reach their goals in life.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @Jarnovl

Have seen your store and have some comments for you. 

However, just want to ask do you think your product prices are quite high. I think it can be one of the reasons why you're not getting sales. 

Now, turning to your store design. Here are some:

- Have your announcement bar. And on your banners, where are your navigation buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1604291323263.png

- On your homepage, I think you need to have a section that shows features of your products. 

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has much good content and many product photos. So you can have an Instagram gallery to show the Instagram content. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create a shoppable gallery with ease. 

- You can consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that. 

- On your product pages, I think you need to add:

+ Buy now button 

+ Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

+ Sticky add to cart bar 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @Jarnovl, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:-

- The banner image isn't clickable. You should make it clickable & redirect to the collection or product page link.

- Create a drop-down menu for all the categories. 

- On the product page add multiple images of the product so customers can view it from every angle. 

- After collection, display trending products-new arrivals- recently viewed and personalize the customer's experience.

- Display reviews on the homepage. Customers are smart buyers, before purchasing a product they tend to read the reviews. Here reviews come into the picture.

- You should increase customer engagement in your store. Entice your customers by giving them rewards and points on their purchase and other activities. This helps in increasing repeat purchases.

- Add a newsletter subscription box on the homepage.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Jarnovl,

First off, great job with what you've done so far. Your website looks very professional and is well organized.

Clothing is a very saturated market and therefore very difficult to rank in search for. You definitely set yourself apart by selling shirts with your brand logo but until you develop brand awareness and have fans that want to purchase your merch, that will be a hard sell. That being said, I think you are headed in the right direction because you have a specific niche and you have active social media accounts, the potential is there, you are doing a lot of things right.

On your Instagram page I see that you post a lot of quotes, this one in particular has more likes than the rest:

insta-ex.png
That's something I would pay attention to, take note of which quotes get the most likes/shares and then put that quote on a T-shirt. I would also recommend researching to find currently trending quotes and words that fit into your niche as well.

My last piece of advice is to spend some time working on your SEO. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. This comes down to your SEO, you are getting traffic but it's the wrong kind of traffic. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 7

@EcomGeeks @AiTrillion @ConveyLego0612 

Thanks for your help guys. Really appreciate it! I will start improving my site according to your feedback, thanks a lot!