Tips for my shop what it needs

Solved
1 0 0

Tips for my shop what it needs www.moonmacca.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @MOON2,

It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales.

1. I see that you're having your Collection page as your Homepage and Landing page as well. I'd suggest having at least a Homepage to quickly introduce who you are and what values you are offering to your customer rather than a display of products. You can check this article on how to create an effective landing page

2. Add more CTA buttons. CTA don’t need to be everywhere, but they can be powerful as a push to your customer towards the next step in the sales funnel.  For example, “Add To Cart” can be added in each product in the catalogue. 

3. From what I understand, your store focuses on family clothing, so you can consider changing the background color to some playful and bright color, I think it would be more suitable to your products. 

Overall, I think that your store can be improved regarding conversion and visual aspects. You can check out PageFly for this page building solution. With free plan, you can absolutely build a sufficient store which includes homepage, landing page, collection, etc. Wish you all the best and good luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Dear @MOON2 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 30-35

moonmaccaspeed.png

• Optimize your footer with social links
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

reducespace.png

• Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to do SEO optimization
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1400+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @MOON2,

Congrats on opening your store!

Let's start on your homepage. Upon landing, I couldn't tell what it is your store was about. Instead of the sale banner that you have, I'd recommend adding a hero banner or slideshow and show a few of your top trending products with some text overtop that clearly tells the visitor what your store is about.

moon-home.png

Next, I'd recommend adding more organization to your products. You have women, men and children. I'd organize those even more to have options under each of those categories such as Tops, Bottoms, Accessories and etc. I see you have the links on the side but that list is overwhelming, I'd create a drop-down or mega menu with less options. 

screencapture-moonmacca-collections-women-2020-12-01-11_46_37.png

We show how to do that in this video:

On the topic of products, clothing is a very saturated market which makes it extremely hard to rank for. I would recommend niching down, find out what is currently trending in clothing and focus on selling that. Make your website, your ads, your social media posts all focused on this clothing niche. It will make your advertising dollars count if you are able to better specify who your target audience is. Check out this video for more on this topic:

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @MOON2 !

Add login icon - Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Add a favicon

Add subscribe to the newsletter on the footer of the hoomepage.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Shopify Partner
1952 106 352

Hello @MOON2

I hope you are doing good! you need to make your store professional & appealing to make people purchase from you. Here are some suggestions: 

- Add a header menu. Make it clickable. In the footer menu add social media links. 

- All images must of the same & standard size. Make images clickable & redirect to their page.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a CTA button on it)- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Add reviews, it helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. Add an announcement bar/ timer & sales motivator bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.