Today we face a problem on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

today me facing problem on my problem.. we did not upload any new items or product since 2 month.. but unfortunately today google webmaster mail us you website have malware.. please inform me how we remove this malware virus from my website.... please check and guide me...

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Vendbrand,

First of all, I noticed that your site is non-Https which is a clear indication that your communication with the site is not secure from eavesdroppers and tampering.  HTTPS means that the web page has SSL, which simply means that your connection to the page is encrypted. So, since your site is non-HTTPS hence, you are requested to ensure an SSL certificate for your site as it is very much essential for protecting your sensitive information as it travels across the world's computer networks. Apart from that, you can use the SiteLock SMART scanner which can detect and eliminate common malware from a website. 

I have reviewed your store and it needs some improvements  mentioned below:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Discounts must be offered for better customer engagement.
  3. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  4. Reviews must be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the malware is removed and your site functions as normal and remains protected always.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

we received the same warning

but our technicians seem to have figured everything out ( I hope you do too)

0 Likes