I have been getting a lot of traffic on my store but no sales. I have been running facebook/instagram ads and getting a lot of people visiting my site. However, they are not making a purchase. I want to pinpoint what is making them leave my site without purchasing. I'm wondering if my site doesn't look legit enough or trustworthy. I compared my prices to others businesses in the same field and they have pretty comparable prices. Please help me figure out what is making people leave without purchasing! Thanks.
Just take a look at your store. Actually, it's pretty good, but I still have some feedbacks for you:
- You can try to write a story about your store. Why you start this business or why you sell those products. I think the only 3-4 words are not enough for motivation.
- If you want to encourage customers to buy this product, add more details, not just a product name.
- Have seen your Instagram. You can try to create an Instagram gallery on your homepage. It's a good way to show products as many as possible.
- I see you have many types of products, try to make a product bundle to make cross-sell.
About a gallery, you can try to check this out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It can make your gallery shoppable. And of course, it's very affordable.
Hope it helps!
Hi @Siriusstyleny !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Your store looks awesome and Instagram page is good too. Just need a bit of tweaking to your banner. Add a clear caption that should be distinctive and clearly communicates the customer value. The website header is the first impression of visitors so make sure that you must have a great caption or a short video clip that clearly communicates your core offer to them.
Your main issue is lack of conversion from that huge traffic, well it is then related to your in-store marketing tactics. I would suggest you need to revisit those strategies. You must find out what is your Cart Abandonment Rate is, how many visitors are leaving carts so that you can retarget them through email marketing. For that, I suggest you can try CareCart apps. They have their free trials and free versions. I think that can help you in capturing your visitors' email addresses so ultimately you should be able to improve your sales by cultivating a direct customer relationship with your audience.
Hey there @Siriusstyleny ! Pretty amazing store out there .. here's what I suggest after going through -
1. See your header section? Your logo out there is eating a lot of space! Do you mind syncing your logo with the header menu?!
2. In your product pages, everything looks neat and clean. but your product descriptions are quite short! I'm sure you must have got a lot more to share.. make sure that you're coming up with SEO friendly informative product descriptions!
3. You need to add customer reviews and feedbacks - they add authenticity to your online store!
4. For now, when I move my cursor to the images, nothing much happens! But you can add effects like, as soon as my cursor points to the image, it either zooms in smoothly or it burst opens! This will just add a touch to your product showcasing style!
Rest, everything looks good! Are there abandoned carts too on your store? How are you reaching out to the customers who visited the store, but they didn't clear their carts? Let me know if we can be of any help to you!
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.