Tons of traffic but no sales- Need feedback!

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

I have been getting a lot of traffic on my store but no sales. I have been running facebook/instagram ads and getting a lot of people visiting my site. However, they are not making a purchase. I want to pinpoint what is making them leave my site without purchasing. I'm wondering if my site doesn't look legit enough or trustworthy. I compared my prices to others businesses in the same field and they have pretty comparable prices. Please help me figure out what is making people leave without purchasing! Thanks.

My site is www.siriusstyleny.com and my instagram is @Siriusstyleny

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 9 51

Hi @Siriusstyleny

Just take a look at your store. Actually, it's pretty good, but I still have some feedbacks for you:

- You can try to write a story about your store. Why you start this business or why you sell those products. I think the only 3-4 words are not enough for motivation. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599189818537.png

- If you want to encourage customers to buy this product, add more details, not just a product name. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599189964404.png

- Have seen your Instagram. You can try to create an Instagram gallery on your homepage. It's a good way to show products as many as possible.  

- I see you have many types of products, try to make a product bundle to make cross-sell.

About a gallery, you can try to check this out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It can make your gallery shoppable. And of course, it's very affordable.

Hope it helps!

Happy selling,  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
431 27 127

Hi @Siriusstyleny !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

6. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  10. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
  11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 4 20

Hi @Siriusstyleny 

Your store looks awesome and Instagram page is good too. Just need a bit of tweaking to your banner. Add a clear caption that should be distinctive and clearly communicates the customer value. The website header is the first impression of visitors so make sure that you must have a great caption or a short video clip that clearly communicates your core offer to them.

Your main issue is lack of conversion from that huge traffic, well it is then related to your in-store marketing tactics. I would suggest you need to revisit those strategies. You must find out what is your Cart Abandonment Rate is, how many visitors are leaving carts so that you can retarget them through email marketing. For that, I suggest you can try CareCart apps. They have their free trials and free versions. I think that can help you in capturing your visitors' email addresses so ultimately you should be able to improve your sales by cultivating a direct customer relationship with your audience.

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there @Siriusstyleny ! Pretty amazing store out there .. here's what I suggest after going through -

1. See your header section? Your logo out there is eating a lot of space! Do you mind syncing your logo with the header menu?!

2. In your product pages, everything looks neat and clean. but your product descriptions are quite short! I'm sure you must have got a lot more to share.. make sure that you're coming up with SEO friendly informative product descriptions! 

3. You need to add customer reviews and feedbacks - they add authenticity to your online store! 

4. For now, when I move my cursor to the images, nothing much happens! But you can add effects like, as soon as my cursor points to the image, it either zooms in smoothly or it burst opens! This will just add a touch to your product showcasing style! 

Rest, everything looks good! Are there abandoned carts too on your store? How are you reaching out to the customers who visited the store, but they didn't clear their carts? Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes