Tons of website visitors, but no orders

Highlighted
1 0 0

I started my shop about 2 months ago and have gotten a lot of traffic, but only 14 sales. A lot of people visit, but don’t buy. This has left me feeling kind of down because of how much time and money I have put into everything. I am wondering if people just don’t like what I make and sell. I’m looking for advice and help. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
674 109 148

Hello @EarthyEars,

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
339 14 72

Hi @EarthyEars welcome to Shopify community 

Hey The Apostolic Beauty, welcome to the Shopify family!

Hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis.

1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

All traffic may not be real and it is common to see low conversion. But the good news is that you got some sales. It is best to keep your existing customer base engaged and continue to grow organically If you want to try in-mail marketing with some of these customers you may look at this post

Good luck, 

Hygidots

Hygidots
0 Likes