Too many people start checking out but dont buy!

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hey people,
I get many people who start checking out but dont buy from my store. The traffic is genuine as the bounce rate is quite low. They add to cart, start to check out but dont buy. I have had sales, but the checking out numbers are very high. The conversion rate is below 0. My website is www.ezkleaner.com
I offer Google pay, paypal and simple card checkout. Please give suggestions
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @Mehul1 

You have a very dynamic and informative site. It feels quite professional and user-friendly. I think one staple thing you have to do is targeted ads. That will do most of the job. When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working partnerships with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

Clearly, before you splurge on all the above, your site needs to have all the essentials to it. 

Here a couple of things  I have noticed when browsing around: 

1) If one person is interested in your product, he/she for sure has friends that will also like it. Use a referral program to motivate your customers share the product with friends and get discounts for that. A person will most likely purchase something that has been suggested bu a friend:) 

2) Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer. It will hwlp do remarketing for those who have abandoned the cart. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Mehul1,

I think you have more shipping charges. Also allow express shipping and add approx. shipping days for standard delivery.

shippping.png

Hope shopify cart abandonment email is active :)

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I offer free shipping. Also, I have a sale going on. ##- Please type your
reply above this line -##
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi @Mehul1,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Well done on starting your store! Conversions are obviously of the utmost priority, but it all rides on the trust your customer has in you and the relationship you strike up with them from the moment they first encounter your brand.

You'd do well to introduce your brand with an "About Us" page. Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

You could also create a "Contact Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers!

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser.
Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

You can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:
09-43-glt6f-lqe2e

These are good starting points. We’ve put together a whole section here on our blog that deals with optimizing your conversion rate.

There’s one blog in particular here that deals with ways to increase your conversions that I would recommend.

It will always be up to you as the store owner to brand, market, and research for your business; though hopefully, the resources above will provide you with some leads to pursue.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I reckon i am getting genuine, targeted traffic. Why else would they checkout, put in their address, and THEN abandon the cart. HELP please

0 Likes