Tool Shop - 3 month live and no sales // Appreciate feedback

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, it would be great to get some feedback on my store :) 

https://palmierishop.it/

We have been live since Jan 8th and have not made any purchase yet, despite 500 eur spent on Google ads.

We know for a fact that out prices are competitive.

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
91 20 61

Ciao, palmierishop!

I’m sure it’s frustrating to have no sales in so many months, so let’s see what we can do. Right off the bat, a few things stand out:

• There’s no CTA on your header images nor are the images linked. 
  • In your footer, make sure your social links open in a new tab. This won’t make or break or make a sale, but it is a detail you don’t want to miss.
  • Your email address isn’t linked on your contage page
  • Is there any reason you’ve disabled right-click on the site? 
  • Encourage reviews; in your post-purchase confirmation email, make sure you include an invitation to leave a review. I know you’re not there yet with sales, but have it in place now to build up those reviews. 

Since you’re getting traffic, I’m questioning what people are doing while on your website. What are they clicking? Where are they going? What are they interested in buying? Are your customers local, regional or global? 

Heatmaps are going to make a world of difference for you. They show you where people are clicking (or not), how far they scroll and how they move. I mention it because there are many areas on your site that would benefit from understanding what customers are doing on it.

Your homepage is a great example. You could look at:

• Your menu bar: I would look at where people are clicking and if there are menu items you could move to the footer or consolidate. Heatmaps would show you not only where people are clicking but also which drop-downs are the most used.
  • The header images: Are people engaging with them? If you try different images of your products or remove it completely, how do shoppers respond? 
  • Page length: Are people scrolling through to the footer, or are they falling off along the way? Are you featuring the most popular products, or should you stick with the collections? Scroll heatmaps is your answer here. 
  • The map: Is it needed on the homepage? Are people engaging with it? Or would it be better to move it to your Contact page?

From a navigation standpoint, session recordings would be a huge help. Since you are paying for CPC ads, you need to understand if you’re targeting the right audience and what they’re doing. You can watch recordings of just those people who came from a CPC ad and watch as they journey through your store. 

You can also filter heatmaps to see just CPC campaign traffic and understand how they use your site. 

Lastly, I would evaluate how many people are using your chat system. Do people use the WhatsApp messenger? I have two concerns with it:

1. Is it engaging enough?
  2. It takes people away from your site, which is the last thing you want to do.

There are chat systems available that will let you be more active in inviting people to chat. You can set up auto invites that will send a chat invitation to people if they meet certain criteria, like someone who spent 60 seconds on a specific page.

In the end, it’s all about figuring out what your customers are wanting and learning what’s keeping them from checking out. It may be a poll that you ask, “Did you find what you were looking for today?” or “Is there something that prevented you from checking out?” 

Lucky Orange has heatmaps, recordings, chat, polls and more to help you dive into that behavior. It has a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at US $10/month. 

Palmierishop, you really do have a great start here. As frustrating as it may be not to see any sales, I know that you’re on the right track. Good luck, and happy tracking! Be sure to update us with your progress. 

Cheers - 

Danny

Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1684 105 365

Hey Palmieri Shop,

"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Pay attention to the below tips to improve your sales rate:

• Include "prompt CTA buttons" to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding. The banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc.
  • As, one "search bar" is already present in the header sidelinks, hence remove the other one from the header main menu.
  • The spacing between all the three header sidelinks (search bar, login, and cart) is uneven.
  •  Include links to your Twitter, Instagram or any other social media business pages as well.
  • A "detailed item description" clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item urgently.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish there be showers of sales in the future.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 52 157

Hey @palmierishop, here is the feedback:-

1. You should add more attractive slider images and add a call to action button on it. 

2. Change the font style.

3. Add the 'ADD TO CART' option below the products.

4. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

5. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

6. Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.

To implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

@palmierishop ,

Congratulations on your new store! I just reviewed your store I really liked it, it's amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

I would suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Google ad is a great way to increase traffic numbers for your website. But you need to make sure that your ads are good at catching the eyes of your custom audience. You can tell that your ad creative is performing poorly if your ad has a low CTR. And if you have yet to see an adequate return on investment, it may just be that you’re making some common mistakes leading up to getting your custom audience to your landing page.

Sticky Header:  To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Homepage: I like your homepage, but it could be better. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. You can add sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc to engage users. 

Product Page: Product could be better and organized. Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product. You can add a Q&A section to make the product description more compelling. Insert product images into carousel.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention.

Live Chat Support: Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Payment Options: Provide multiple payment options. Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes