Top 6% traffic, no sales

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi all, apparently I'm in the top 6% of traffic for stores the same ages as mine but no conversions (that aren't family members). I'm looking for suggestions to implement. Thank you in advance!

Andi Juliette

www.thebrambleandbranch.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 0 2

Hey Andrea,

Thank you for posting your store for a review!

I have went through your website, and explored different areas. I must say, interesting products to sell. Most of the stores sent to us are sunglasses and watches, with people like you being in the 5% that actually try to sell something different.

I think that the design needs to undergo a revamp, considering the whole layout isn’t realted to the products that you are selling. Perhaps you also need more personalization and branding. The logo is also just letters, so it doesn't send of a professional image for your store.
The banners on the website are pretty generic stock images from the internet, so definitely including more interesting, entertaining banners, that will tell the story of your business, will actually contribute a lot in increase of sales, and decrease of the bounce rate.

Navigation menu needs re-work, as it is currently pretty empty. Same goes for footer. Maybe include the collections in the navigation, instead of just "Catalog" ? Look into that, and explore your options.

Overall, you have picked a pretty decent niche to go with, but the design lacks to tell the story of your business, and lacks to showcase the products that you are selling properly. 

Have you tried looking into other themes rather than the free ones, which hardly offer any branding, personalization and customization ? Have you considered getting professional assistance on it ? I have to say, if you're in the top 5% with traffic, improving the design will vastly impact conversion rates!

Also, I'd love to find out more about your marketing phase for this store, so I can help you further!

Tanya from Criffel
www.criffel.io

Looking for a solution to your e-commerce problem? We are a professional e-commerce agency: https://criffel.io
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hi Andrea, 

I just have gone through your site. The problem of conversion that you mentioned is the most common problem of e-commerce businesses. Mostly it occurs because of wrong targeting of market segment/ irrelevant traffic, if the price is comparatively higher, if there is problem in UI/ UX and/ or if the site failed to build credibility. 

My suggestions are to separate your shipping, refund and privacy policy in separate tabs and create a contact form for the customers. 

Thanks- Kaoser 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Kaoser, Those are easy changes, thank you. I did disable customer accounts because I realized that there was no way to naviagate back to the shopping cart upon creating the account. I work full-time so I was going to try to work on it this evening to figure out how to make that change.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate the time you took looking at my site. I have not tried anything with different themes because, frankly, I don’t know where to start. Is it like starting over from scratch or do your items move with the new theme? I would love professional assistance but I don’t have much of a budget for it. As for marketing, I’ve been running some facebook ads, mostly using KitCRM and google ads but I don’t know enough about the analytics to understand if they are worth the effort. I’ve been spending around $7 per day.  Is there a theme you would recommend in particular?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 0 2

Hey Andrea,

Installing a new theme would not in any way interfere with the products and collections that you already have, so they'll stay after you install the new one. 
However, pictures, banners and other simular content that you have on your home page right now will stay with the old theme, as they're integrated on that one, and you'll need new ones for the new theme, depending on the layout. 

I cannot recommend you any themes, but I can tell you that you can look at ThemeForest and also the Shopify Theme Shop to see which theme fits your liking, and which one you find the most adequate.

In regards to professional help, we are flexible with our pricings and services, so do not hestitate to contact us and get a quote. If you're really tight with budget, your best bet would be to either go on your own, or save something on the side, so you can at least get some professional hands on your store where it's most necessary!

As always, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me! 

Tanya from Criffel
www.criffel.io

Looking for a solution to your e-commerce problem? We are a professional e-commerce agency: https://criffel.io
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Tanya, could we chat about options you offer? 

0 Likes
Explorer
59 4 22

Hello @criffel,

If possible I would like to have some feedback on my store

https://us-women.com

I have been spending a lot of money but not conversion.

Thanks in advance,

Andi

0 Likes