Top 7% In Traffic - But No Sales Critique My Store Please

Tourist
3 0 1

Maybe I'm in too saturated of a market; however, I've driven, from what Shopify tells me, the top 7% of traffic for stores opening the same week as my store.  I've done a lot of this through different Facebook campaigns nailing down a specific demographic that will come to my store.  I've had a number of people add product to their shopping cart, a few even get to the checkout, but no one seems to be converting even with a 20% Discount Code.  I've also tried to survey people, with little luck of anyone responding (all positive, even saying they plan on buying something), so any critique would be greatly appreciated: https://aoklingerie.com

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi Few suggestions.

I'm confused why there is two currency convertors ?

Aoklingerie Currency.PNG 

When going through your cart you have four different shipping methods maybe this is putting people off. $50 item + $66 postage ? 

Shipping.PNG

Site looks good. Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 1

Clayton, thank you for the feedback.  I've change the currency converters to just show USD dropdown, not exactly sure why the template stubbed in two initially.  I'll have to think about the shipping a bit more strategically and how it affects the pricing for everything.  Again, thanks for your suggestions and let me know if I can be of any help.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
248 9 50

Ignore the 'top 7%' thing. It means nothing. I opened a site and got crap spammy small traffic and they told me I was in the top 1% or something. 

2 Likes

Clean looking store. Here are some ways to make it even better.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure all your images have the same brand / theme to be consistent. This will help you build your brand. You have a great opening image but then your product images don't match because some look like they were shot in a studio and others in a home/room

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

3. Tons of popups on the site for what someone else bought... a good a/b test would be to see if this does help drive sales?
  4. Carousels kills conversions rates ... use as few images as you can on any carousel.

5. Look into having your main product image for each product have the same look/style (i.e. all shot outside or in a studio). That way each category page has a consistent look and feel... this will help tie the brand and site together

6. I would add your refund/return policy to your footer, like you do right now for shipping

Product Page Feedback

1. Add your shipping and return/refund policy to all product pages as a link. This is something that all buyers look for

2. Remove "8 sold in last 18 hours" as this looks tacky

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 1

@DuaneBrown  - Thank you so much for the feedback!  I'll look to implementing your suggestions.

0 Likes