Totally new to this. Need some help.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I am building a POD website. My website is- http://www.lopenz.com.

I am totally aware that I am not gonna make a sales from this. Doing this on my own. I desperately need help. Please let me know how can I improve my site and what new products I can add on this store to build a brand from it. Thanks for the hearty souls. Appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @bdjay

Firstly you need to know what you are going to sell. If you are new, starting from one niche would be easier and still effective. 

• Identify who to target
  • Be present where they spend time
  • Research what they're interested in and turn them into ideas.

Once you identified a niche and have a couple of ideas, turn them into (online) products and categorize the products coherently.

An important note for the preparation phase is product images. T-shirts and apparel in general are visually-driven products, each product will need at least 3-5 product images for customers to evaluate the product quality. For T-shirt, there should be these 3 types of product images:

• Straight image of the front side, and back side if needed
  • An images of the item worn on a model
  • One or two images of the item from a different angle and/or zoom into the fabric material.

With categorized products and enough of product images, you can start over with your store design.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 156

Hey there, 

I have just taken a look at your website and  my first expression of it was quite positive. It looks professional and neat. 

There are some things to be changed or added, nevertheless the path you have chosen is correct. 

As for products to sell on your store, from my experience I noticed that along with t-shirts people tend to also offer hoodies, beanies and things from the same niche. 

I would recommend articulating your vision and setting up little tasks according to that. 

Here is a business Plan template offered by Shopify that you can use https://www.shopify.com/blog/business-plan-template

Besides, benchmarking is always a great thing to get inspired. I suggest visiting online stores that sell the same items as you and see how they are operating and handling their business. That can easily be done by observation. 

Homepage 

-The navigation bar is an important part of a page. It is static, meaning that you can put most important information there and give customers quick access to that. I suggest adding following links. 

•   Home 
  • Collection
  • Sales 
  • About us 
  • Order tracking (if there is one)
  • Contact 

About us page 

-I recommend making the font size slightly bigger there and maybe adding more information there. That page is a great opportunity to build customer trust. 

Contact us 

-I did not manage to find one. It is crucial to have one, to get in touch with customers and to let them know that you are ready to help. 

Product page

-It looks neat and perfect. I love the way you set all the buttons and wording there. I only suggest in the description section add info about fabric, I didi not find any.

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking the post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Lopenz,

Building a POD website is a very good choice in itself and is quite in demand nowadays. Apart from T-shirts you can also use coffee mugs, hoodies, book covers, and even handkerchiefs. It gives your site a different concept and identity. My suggestions for store improvement are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing, which is quite important.
  2. Add 'Pinterest' as well to your social links apart from 'Facebook' and 'Instagram' for a much broader connectivity.
  3.  Bestsellers and discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  4. Instagram images and testimonials are required for better brand promotion.
  5. Product reviews need to be added below each product for building customer trust and belief.
  6. Add some more unique quality banners for a decent site look.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May store improvement bring you a lot more sales.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @bdjay 

Your graphic tees are really cute. One suggestion is to add a buy now, pay later option for customers to increase conversions, add more items to their cart and help to increase average order values. I work for Klarna and it's helping to increase conversions by 44% and increase average order values by 67%.  They pay 25% at the time of purchase and spread out the remaining payments with no interest or credit card required.  Here is some more information about how it works and how to get started as it integrates easily with Shopify. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.

0 Likes