Traffic But No Conversions to Sales

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0
Could some of you please review my site? For example: my site had 410 visitors thus far today with only 1 sale. Would love some feedback on any improvements that might help increase sales.
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0
It would help if I gave the URL:

https://okwumaoriginals.com/
0 Likes

Success.

Trailblazer
144 11 48

Hi there,

I believe that you can work more on your logo, right now it is just a text with the same font as other wording on your site.

Facebook link needs to be revised as well, it is not directing to the actual page.

Product pages are quite empty, same goes to the homepage. But you might consider adding some more information and widgets there like more photos, Instagram gallery, reviews widget.

Try to engage users who come to your site, right now it is not offering me anything for me to stay. You might use some discounts for sign up, so users can use it on products, certain collections, etc.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 235

Hi Okwuma,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • I can't see any email, phone number, or address on the contact us page.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
Product
  • Your product images should all be same size.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
769 26 211

Hi 

t creates urgency and gives an indirect order to shoppers, inviting them to take action [positive tone of voice]. The best performing shops design their customer journey [sales funnel] across the pages with clear CTAs - from the homepage, through collections to the checkout - so showing people where to click and how to browse your website to complete the purchase will put your customers at ease and improve your conversion rate.

Font - consider using more readable Sans-Serif based font - it will help you improve your SEO and user experience. The calligraphy font you are using now is good for short titles but is hard to read on pages - if you have a larger block of text.

Make sure to add trust signals as well: Shipping policy and returns policy. These can also help you improve your conversion rate. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, or contact details, so having these pages easy to find can also help you boost your conversion rate.

Blog - consider blogging regularly - it can help you keep your website fresh with new content [and will make Google bots crawl your website more frequently], which will help you build your Google rank. Blog is also a great way to bring more relevant traffic from the search engines - websites with more written content [articles] tend to outperform websites with no blog in the search results, and therefore get more traffic.

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO.

If you liked this website critique, and would like to request a review of your own store, please click here now: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Get to Google page #1 in FOUR days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
Thank you all for your suggestions...I’ve got lots of work to do! Some of which I’m unsure of how to do but will research and try to find out. Grateful for the feedback!
0 Likes