Traffic - No Sales - Feedback??

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

We’ve had our store for about 6 months and get good traffic and even people putting items in carts but not a single sale. I can’t figure out the disconnect. Help! Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

https://route6outdoors.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
13 0 0

Looks like a nice website, have you tried adding your social media posts and information to the main page? Might want to try adding more featured products.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi,

I just took a look at your store on desktop and here are some of my recommendations:

1. Favicon - add this to your store as it will make your page a little more personalized on desktop. You can use your logo for this. If your unsure of how to add it, go to the Theme Settings page within your customization window in your Shopify dashboard.
  2. Newsletter - I would add some sort of "perk" such as 10% off your first order or something like that to entice people to join your newsletter. Typically, people that join your newsletter are interested in the products your selling so a nice one-time gift such as this could turn them into a paying customer.
  3. Powered by Shopify - Most Shopify store owners remove the "Powered by Shopify" line from their footer. You can Google this to figure out how to do it as the action for removing it tends to vary from theme to theme.
  4. Policies - I could not find any policies on your page related to Shipping, Privacy, or Terms of Service. I would highly suggest adding these pages as they are pretty customary on most e-commerce websites.
  5. About Us - I would also add an About Us page either at the Header or Footer level that way your potential customers can get a sense of who you are, what your passion is, why your opened the store, etc. 

Hopefully the items above helped. I am pretty new to Shopify myself and requested feedback on my store just this week lol. Just keep pushing and keep learning and in time, I'm sure Route 6 Outdoors will do fine!

- Lux

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ehill5014 ,
It's good that you are getting a good traffic and people are going to the checkout but there's no sales. The reason for this might be an unappealing store. 

Actually, when I visited your store, I did not get the category of products you're dealing in. Make sure that the visitor gets to know about the products instantly. 

There should be sliders which help you to display the uniqueness of your business and discount offers as well. 

There should be a favicon which differentiates your site from others while there are many tabs opened.

Add about us, contact us, blog, privacy policies, shipping policies and other important pages in order to build the trust level among your customers. Also, add contact us form so that it is easy for the customers to connect with you easily.

Add live chat support on the store so that it is easy for the visitors to connect with to  clear their doubts instantly.

There are many more things which need to be improved in order to make your store better and attractive enough to convert the leads into sales.

If you need to discuss further, feel free to connect with me.

Thanks. 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Ehill5014 

You did something I wish more people would do. Adding a image of themselves. Great way to build trust and a connection. You could also write some blogs to build that connection even stronger. 

I was getting a good vibe from your home page also when I first landed on it. I also just emailed you something that might help. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Need to check "checkout process"

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes