Traffic/ Sales

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi I would like feedback on my store. Been open for about 5 months but only 1 online sale.

https://www.fabricchild.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @AnnO,

I've just had a quick look at your store and have a few thoughts:

• Your product photography could do with improvement. If you look at some of the market leading websites in your niche, you'll likely see a much higher quality of photography.
  • There's an issue with the contrast of the text across the main images. The text doesn't appear clearly and so looks a little off. In general you need dark text across lighter images, or lighter coloured text across dark images.
  • You have a really unique style of product, which is really great. I would be trying to emphasise this style on your homepage, with images of children wearing your products in natural environments. Help people understand what you are all about, what you are selling, and how it would look on their kids.
  • The custom t-shirts don't seem to fit with the rest of what you are selling. I would consider dropping them and focussing on your core style.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you for the informative feedback.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1890 118 294

Dear Anno,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

You need to start focusing on your website engagement and interaction. No matter how much effort you put in your store but everything will go in vain if you are not able to capture your visitors on the website. Embellish your store by adding some bells and whistles in it. I think you have done most of the things right, With a little patience and some tips, you can reach a good amount of sales. Here are some of the feedback that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Your front home image is very bright which makes the text unreadable.
  2. Home Page should flow better to make it look more professional.
  3. Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.

As you mentioned that it's being 5 months already. With a pinch of engagement, your sales can skyrocket. I have some other "must-have" suggestions for your store. Before that, I need to know how many visitors do you get on your store on a daily basis? And how do you connect to those visitors who leave your store without making a purchases?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1428 73 244

Also would like to add- About Loyalty rewards & Web Push Notifications, it will help you in customer re-engagement and retention.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes