Traffic and Initiated Checkouts

Solved
Tourist
6 0 0
Hello,
My store is getting traffic and initiated checkouts from my Facebook ads but I still haven’t gotten a sale. I don’t know what I need to fix. Here’s my store www.elijahsplace.com
0 Likes

Hi there! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

If you already have a lot of traffic, but your conversion is low [less than 1%], consider reviewing your Google Analytics account. In-depth analysis will help you discover where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the best converting traffic. This will allow you then to focus your marketing efforts only on those platforms that convert best [sending you paying customers]. That’s usually the first step when it comes to optimizing your conversion rate. If you’re not sure how to review your Google Analytics account, please order it below:

https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

You can also request a review of your Facebook ads account.

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

1 Like

Hi @rockyroadgirl 

You could use the app Lucky Orange. It will send you videos of what your visitors are doing on the site. This might give you idea of what might be going wrong. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

2 Likes
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks!  I'll try that!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey @rockyroadgirl,

You should add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and that too without getting their email address. 

For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

You should start using customer timeline feature to track customer journey right from the sign up till each and every activity like when the customer has last visited your store, Email opened, push received, products purchased, etc. This will help you to take action by knowing their behavior accordingly.

To know more about how you can implement this. Feel free to ask.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

I have Omnisend, but I need to work on my email.  But I need all of this stuff!  Thank you!!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey @rockyroadgirl

I can help you with this. Let's connect. Could you just share your email here so we could take it further?

I will be happy to help you.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

Thanks!  It's Raquel_bradley82@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey Elijahsplace,
Getting views surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however, they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you eventually drive a lot better sales.

1. Add some more social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. Please add some blogs for a detailed description.
  4. Also, You have around 48 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.elijahsplace.com/search?type=product&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 0

Thank you so much!  I'm still learning so this is very helpful and I will add these features to my store!!  Again, thank you so much!!

0 Likes