Traffic and no Conversions

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi 

www.letkidzplay.com

Have been diligently working on my store for 2 months. It gets traffic however, there have been no conversions.

I do not know where, I am getting it wrong.

Optimised for both mobile and desktop.

Have run google ads and FB ads.. all sorts of promotions..

Bounce rate hoovering around +65 to 75% on average (GA)

Would appreciate feedback on what to fix.  Help..All criticisms gladly welcomed

Pattoweett

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 144

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Pattoweett259 !

Your store theme is simple - maybe you can add some colors, as it is a store for kids. 

Your hero banner - you have chosen an image with kids. Try to use the image, that will resonate with your brand. Even you can make a slide, to put several high-quality images. And place the button "Shop now" - it will call customers to the action. 

I like your blog - your posts are very informative and interesting. 

Instead of placing such big images of the products on the main page- make it smaller and you will have space for the Instagram galleries. I have an almost 3-year-old kid, and I can say that I always browse for good toys for my baby. Instagram is a great platform to promote your products, as social media is very powerful nowadays. 

Work on your product descriptions, headings - use more keywords, that will specifically indicate your products.  

Check and fix the speed of your store on computer and mobile - now it is 24- and it is quite low, make it more user-friendly and comfy for users. 

Take a second look at the pricing policy of yours. Clearly, you are one who really knows the true price for a product, so make sure your customers also understand why they are paying a certain amount of money for the specific item. You can tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with more affordable price tags.

Wishlist feature will be very useful for you- since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @Pattoweett259 ,

The site looks great. There are quite a few things which if added can make much more better conversions.

1. Add the Home page link at the starting of the main menu.
2. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
3. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
4. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
5. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
6. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Pattoweett259 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
300 11 60

Hi @Pattoweett259 welcome to Shopify family 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The theme of the website is a bit off you can change the theme from plain white to exciting colours as children like colours and kids are attentive towards bright colours. The hero image can be changed to kid-friendly sliding images. Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. The product page is too cluttered with images you can categories theme and allow some breathing space between the images. This makes the layout and the website look neat.
4. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. 
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful this will help you reach our audience in masses.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The wishlist feature on the website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png_30898597.png

I hope this helps! Goodluck

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like