Traffic and no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0

I recently launched my website and I am not sure if I am just getting a head of myself but I've had over 900 views and 0$ in sales, I really need some help in what my problem area is. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 8
Hi Mel, Congratz on setting up your webshop.
Right off the bat i see you are missing a favicon and the logo looks a bit plain, costs about 5USD on fiverrr to get a clean logo so I wouldnt hesitate.
Other than that when i try different colours for a product the picture dont change accordingly so this should get fixed.
other than that I would implement some social proof :)
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks so much for the advice I fixed all those things!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1676 105 364

Hey Uncoveredswim,

The logo is plain and needs to be modified using a different color combination and font style. The logo can be more magnified and displayed on the top left of the home page. Some more changes to be made are:

1. A seperate bar should be created for all the menu components.
  2. The menu components can be more magnified for better visibility.
  3. Bestsellers should be added to the homepage for knowing about the site peculiarity.
  4. Adding social links will help enhance connectivity.
  5. Footer section occupies a lot of space. It can be covered by adding Instagram images.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your visitors soon turn into customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1246 71 152

Dear melgrendovich,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Add Testimonials
3. Optimize your each product landing page with more information

4. Use facebook and instagram shop

5. Add blogs

6. Modify your cart and checkout page

There are other areas you need to work.

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 8
hiya Mel, thanks for following up on advice.
1 page stood out btw,
https://uncoveredswim.com/collections/tops/products/zip-top
reason is because you are smiling in this pic, this appeals to me/clients!! Other pics look great obviously, but I am sure a bit more smiles is going to get you your $$$$
0 Likes
Highlighted

How to your visitors feel when they land on your website ? 

Hi Mel 

The great thing about your niche is you can fill your website with images of smiling faces etc. This is going to give your visitors a awesome feeling. 

Few Suggestions 

Product Page 

You want to put little more detail here in the product description. Normally the description can be the deal maker or breaker. 

Overall great job so far. I'll also email you a very detailed review right now. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @melgrendovich 

Congrats on your store launch! I wanted to check in and see how everything was going with sales and conversions on your website?  I talk to alot of new merchants who have challenges with increasing conversions, reducing shopping cart abandonment and increasing average order value. One recommendation I would have is adding alternative payment methods such as a buy now, pay later option. I work for Klarna and about 90% of retailers are looking into installment options because about 67% of millennials don't have credit cards and often add items to their cart but abandon them. This installment option allows the customer to pay 25% at time of purchase and then spreads the remaining payments out over time with no interest. We are seeing after offering this option on the website that our retailers are seeing an increase of 25% in reduction in shopping cart abandonments and increased conversions by 44%. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.  Here is a little more information about Klarna and we easily integrate with Shopify so you can get started today. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes