This is an accepted solution.
Congratulations on launching your store!
When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).
I've taken a look through your store, hopefully I can provide some insight.
First, organization. When you click phone cases you see repeat designs because you have a product for iPhone, a product for Samsung and the option of Biodegradable. I would organize these better so that when you click on phone cases you aren't presented with this page of all of your products but rather offer categories ie. Iphone & Samsung so that a person can find exactly what they are looking for right away.
I don't see any sort of currency converter. I'm in Canada and it looks like I can add to cart and checkout so if you are offering worldwide, I'd definitely add a currency converter.
The next thing I'd look at adjusting is your notice when a person add's to cart. The notice is not noticeable enough. Because of your color customizations, a black dot over appears over the cart icon as well so it also makes it difficult for the customer to get to cart/checkout.
My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case).
You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. One of the keywords you are missing in your descriptions are phone names. When a person is searching in Google, they would likely type "iPhone 11 phone cases" or "iPhone 11 marble phone case". We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
The last thing I will say is, with things like phone cases, tablet cases, and etc. is that there are so many options out there. You can walk into Best Buy or Walmart or go on Amazon and have hundreds of options. When a person is searching for this type of product in Google, these big companies are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.
I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in tech and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:
I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @AlexIonut, I hope you are doing well! here are the suggestions that you can work on:
- Add categories in the header menu.
- Give product recommendations to your customers by personalizing their shopping experience. Add a section of trending, new, recently viewed on the home page. Add reviews on the home page.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
Add these tools to your store to make your store engaging and interactive. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @AlexIonut welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
2. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!