Traffic but few sales.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I've launched my sports supplement company and I get some pretty decent traffic but only a few sales. Is there anything I can do to give confidence in the user to make a purchase? Or any changes to my site or social media marketing?

I understand half of it is trust and that will only come with time.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hello, 
I checked your website and it looks quite nice so far, but I have some suggestions for improvements, that you might take a look at: 

First of all, I like that your website is simple, but I feel like it could get even better. What I suggest is to make a separate tab "About us" and move the description there. In the homepage leave just a short text about what you sell, some short description.

The same thing goes with the "What´s in it?" part. I would move it either to the "Product" tab or make a separate tab for it.  - it will make the homepage even easier and there won´t be that much scrolling down needed to get to the bottom. 

Another important thing is to add the shipping, return and refund policies - this makes your shop more trustworthy and the customers know under what conditions they buy the product. 

Speaking of trustworthiness, you should also provide the customers with your physical and email address so that they could contact you other ways than the contact form (which is, by the way, also a good tool to have on your website :) ).

I would also suggest using the Social Media such as Facebook and Instagram, it can bring some new traffic to you. You can also start to write some blog about working out etc., make the website more comprehensive when it comes to the topic that you are focused on and the people will be coming back there :) 

One last thing from me,  in case you have some traffic, but you don't have that many sales, you might want to try our app ROI Hunter Easy. It generates personalized ads with products your visitors left in the cart or have browsed. Sometimes, the visitors make a purchase immediately but usually, they need more than one visit to make a decision and it's good to remind them of your store.I´m sure this could help to you as well.

Good luck!

Barča

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
47 0 2

Hey Oliver! 

Kiersten from Shogun Page Builder here. I checked out your store and I think it has a lot of potential.

As far as getting more sales, I think it really comes down to really targeted traffic. We created an Instagram strategy specifically for Shopify stores that I think could help Sharkbait quite a bit: https://getshogun.com/blog/best-instagram-shopify-strategy/

We also repurposed the post as an infographic if you aren't in the mood to read right now :) 
https://getshogun.com/blog/infographic-best-shopify-instagram-strategy/

Let us know if you find it helpful! 

Cheers,
Kiersten

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I have quite recently finished visiting your site, It's looking good.
Where visitors are find who you are? And how they contact to you? SO i suggest you can add contact us page and about page.
And you can create your store blog page, It helps for Your SEO.
You can add refund policies on your store then visitors are trust on your store.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes