Traffic but no Conversions

Highlighted
8 0 0

Dear all,

I am getting about 200-300 visitors each day on my website, I have a very high bounce rate about 90% and I am getting close to no sales what so ever. I run my adds on facebook and instagram and I do not know what I am doing wrong, 

Any feedback help or tips would be kindly appreciated!!! 

Thanks ahead

Kind regards 

Phillip 

My site is gloriousgadgets.net  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
714 106 265

Hi - Could simply be down to the quality of your traffic. However, in terms of your website, whilst it looks great (I really like the design) I think you have some issues that may make people reluctant to buy.

- Are you are targeting English speakers?

- If so the English on the site needs work as there are lots of grammatical errors

- There are also misspellings (e.g. your main menu has a misspelling 'Phone Porjector')

- The reviews, it's great you have lots of them but I assume you have imported them from somewhere and afraid they look a bit fake to me as again lots of typos, poor English and lots of 5 star reviews with no comment

Sorry if that sounds harsh but just trying to be constructive.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hello, Philip

I have viewed your store and now i am sharing my 100% honest review with you. Your business niche is good and i really like your website design but you still have a lot do by working on the SEO including the Products description, you need to understand description also have a crucial role to play in dropshipping business because the Traffic coming to your store are more likely to convert only if they can see what benefits they will derive from the products in your store. After you have done with that you may reach out to me and contact me now Fiverr based on the next plan of action to help your business make a stand in this highly competitive market. I would say it all here but you need to understand your competitors are spying and they can easily duplicate the strategy.

CONTACT ME HERE ON FIVERR FOR MORE CONSULTATION: https://fiverr.com/oasisnewlife

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Gloriousgadgets,

Getting visitors surely proves that people are interested in your store. However, some mistakes might be driving them away from your store which needs to be improved as soon as possible. Few of them are mentioned below:

1. A common best sellers section should be introduced on the homepage for all popular products.
  2. Proper discounts should be offered for better customer engagement.
  3. Instagram images should be added to the homepage to promote your brand better.
  4.  Customer testimonials should be added apart from product reviews on the homepage.
  5. Blogs should be added for better product explanation.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store becomes capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Phillip,

Your store honestly looks above average. There are a few other explanations outside of store design...

Ad Diag.png

If you have already worked on the above, you might want to check on your Ad copy because it could be overpromising what your store actually shows.

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes