Traffic but no Sales

1 0 0

Hi everyone I am Perry

I launched my Store for about three month now, and I can't make a single sale.

I am getting a lot traffic from ads that I have created on facebook and Instagram, but still nothing has happened. Can anyone with expertise take a look on my Store, to see what am I doing wrong please

My shop URL is Luchury.com

Thanks a lot for your help

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
47 13 15

Hi @Perry2020 ,

Dani here from Shopify!

Thanks for writing in and congratulations on starting your online store! Getting genuine traffic and making your first few sales is always a major milestone for anyone starting out. Check out this blog post for some tips and tricks for breaking through this barrier.

As for your website, the first thing I noticed that would make your website seem more professional is to replace the product descriptions and titles with your own words. It looks like you haven't edited these since you imported, and it's difficult for the customers to relate to the products and see why they need to buy them. Oberlo has an awesome blog post for writing epic product descriptions that sell!

Second, I would actually remove some of the sections on your homepage so that it is easy to scan. Many customers know that a lot of the vital store information is found in the footer menu of the site, so may look there right away for a contact page, sizing information, and store policies. I would definitely consider adding these menu items to your footer as this will also build trust with your customers. In fact, I would actually move this information to your footer to offer a cleaner experience when your customers first land on your page.

As for the policies, you can create these using our Policy Generator tool or in your admin by going to Settings > Legal. Once created, don't forget to add them to your footer menu to see them on your storefront!

Continuing with the trust building theme, have you thought about adding customer reviews to your store? Many customers won't purchase if they can't see reviews that other customers have left. This will give them the sizing and experience information they need to make a confident decision to purchase. If you've imported from AliExpress you can use the AliReviews app to add reviews straight from AliExpress. If not, then maybe our own Product Reviews app would be right for you!

Lastly, I would consider ordering samples of your products so that you can take your own product photography. As you have a fairly large catalog this may be more difficult, but if you start slow and gradually complete your catalog you'll find a much more cohesive look to your store. This will also allow you to sample the products and have first hand experience with the quality. Take a look at our guide for DIY product photography here.

Have you looked at the analytics from your ads? We'll want to make sure that your targeting the right traffic for your store! You may be interested in one of our free courses on the Shopify Academy - in particular I thought you may like this one for Facebook customer acquisition.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to continue helping you!

All the best,

Dani

Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes

Dear ,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Go for dynamic remarketing for ads
6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Hey,

If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
    Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.

2. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

3. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site footer. 
  4. You have around 50 products , visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://luchury.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my  I feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes