Traffic but no conversion

Solved
Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

Hi there, I have opened my shop in feb, I have since done lots of adverts and I do get traffic but hardly if any conversions.. I improved my website through recommended freelancers... I made discounts and ads and have got lots of traffic but none get to cart or turn into sales... I would really appreciate a genuine feedback on what could be the reason and ways to improve.., 

thank you 

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
548 50 202

Hi @Samarmurad

Can you provide me a store URL link?

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

Sorry didn’t see the message notification 

it’s 
samarmurad.com//

still no conversions 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Samarmurad, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- You need to work on the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You can add a section of new & recently viewed products on the homepage or you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

Thank you so much for your feedback but is that all what is missing? Is there no faults because I’ve been on Shopify since February and I’ve had around 2000 visitors yet I got only one buyer which was actually someone whom I met abroad and she saw my work at a photoshoot which means she’s not a web visitor. I just find it weird that there is no buyer out of 2000 visitors and numerous ads and no add to carts. This is my traffic 

B85E62C2-F2BA-4A79-A0F4-E2F253091A8A.png

 is this normal?

0 Likes
GREEN_HUT
Shopify Partner
2 1 1

Hi @Samarmurad !

We are Green Hut, a digital marketing consultancy firm focused on Shopify ecommerce. We've been visiting your store and we don't think the conversion issue is coming from the website itself.

There are details that can be taken into account such as the shipping and refund policy (which doesn't appear on the website and can give trust and confidence to your potential clients) or the reviews on the Rythmic Collection (we see that there are reviews in other collections but not in this one, and there are just 1 or 2 reviews in those who do have one). If we keep analyzing there might be other things that can be optimized but we should also see some metrics, sources of traffic etc.

From what we have been able to see, the average ticket is around $200. In these kind of stores the marketing developed is really key, due to brand awareness and quality perception. We have seen that you don't have active Facebook or Google campaigns, so the quality of people that are visiting your web can't be 100% analyzed and optimized (as you may know, in these kind of campaigns you can focus on potential clients of your brand based on interests, clients from competitors etc.)

If you want to send us more information to see if we can help you out we would be happy to do it through this message, or by email if you prefer (info@greenhut.es)

Green Hut Expert Team
Digital Consultancy
www.greenhut.es
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @Samarmurad,

Sorry to hear, it's has to be frustrating. Your store looks great, I don't think that is your issue.

As I browsed through your store I noticed a lot of items only had one size available. When you only have one size available you are limiting your sales to someone who loves this dress and who is size small.

sam-dress.png

It's not just size small, you also have dresses with only Medium available or only Large available. A first time customer will get frustrated when they cannot find their size in the first few products and end up clicking off.

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience.
A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. For example, your Beautiful Things collection items should include "Torino Fashion Week 2017" within the description for each product. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

My last recommendation is to use Shopify Sales channels to connect the shopping cart to your social pages. I would also include your social media links somewhere on your website.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
548 50 202

Hi @Samarmurad

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- Your logo should look more outstanding. It looks quite small now. 

- Your banner should have a message. Also, you can have more than one banner. Each one can show one specific product. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1609210439158.png

- Add Quickview or Quickshop buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1609210596352.png

- You're having too many particular sections that are not be linked correctly. If those sections are not related, I think you should get rid of some. Only one section that shows the benefits when shopping at your site is suitable in my opinion. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1609211303165.png

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Quantity section 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ Detailed description

- One of your problems is that you're lacking social proof. There're some solutions that can help you increase your social proof:

+ Have more reviews and photo reviews. You can add a reviews section on your homepage. 

+ Connect your store to social network accounts. Now, I cannot see any links to guide me to your social accounts. 

If you have an Instagram account, you can have an Instagram gallery to show the content on your site. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to have one. Also, a shoppable one can help you increase your sales. 

+ Connect some influencers to marketing your products. 

There are many ways that can help you out. 

In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Hi there, I've completed an audit for your store here, let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer them for you

Thanks

Sandeep | Growth Expert @ Marketing Strategy Labs
- If my reply was useful, click the LIKE button to let me know.
If I was able to answer your question, mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn how you can grow your store, join Marketing Strategy Labs Weekly Newsletter
Samarmurad
Tourist
10 1 1

Thank you for your time and feedback I shall definitely try your solution.

0 Likes