I'm always learning and trying to improve my store www.taktikalfitness.com . Alas other than my friends and people I know no one ads products to their carts.
However I do get traffic, from facebook ads etc. People stay for a while on the site but they simply won't buy / add products to the cart.
Any feedback is really appreciated, sometimes a neutral view helps in seeing things you don't notice yourself anymore. Feel free to give an honest review, all help is so much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.
1. Home page
1.1 Make the button sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
1.2 Move the About us section under the slideshow
Let customers know about you immediately, this helps to increase the trust in them.
You can consult the about us section of my template:
You can include the CTA button which redirects to the Contact Us page https://taktikalfitness.com/pages/contact-us or the The Brand page as well.
1.3 Consider making the product image sizes equal and in scale
You are investing in high-quality images so I highly recommend you should adjust all the image sizes to be equal. You can add the background for each of them to make more professional.
1.4 Show the Blog posts on the home page
You have a really nice and good blog page, so I also highly recommend you should put the blog posts section on the home page ( under the We care for environment section).
Blog posts will keep customers update with your store's news and this will make them more interested in it.
1.5 Add social media
You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.
I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed.
1.6 Adding direct links for the "Return Policies" And "Shipping Infor" on the footer
2. Product page
https://taktikalfitness.com/collections/bestsellers/products/taktikal-fitness-operator-hoodie-unisex I have minor recommendations for this page
2.1 Add more 3-5 images from multiple angles
Showing a product from multiple angles helps customers have a full understanding as if they are checking and looking at it in person. Each angle must be unique and show new information about your product, this encourages customers to take action and increase more trust as well.
With this product, you can add some photos of dishes that use the sauce to make it more colorful and professional.
2.2 Add product quantity
It's important to show the product quantity for the product description so customers can choose more products if they want.
You can consult my template https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/jewelleri
3. Contact Us page
There is only one thing I recommend for this page: You should add a Customer/ Contact Form for this page so customers can easily contact you.
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hi @TaktikalFitness welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hello @TaktikalFitness, I hope you are doing well! You need to make your store engaging & interactive enough to engage visitors in your store. Ads will help you to get the traffic & conversions but it's important to have an engaging store to scale your business and get sales constantly. Here are a few suggestions that you need to work on:
- There is a blank space in the header.
- After displaying the collection on the homepage, give product recommendations like new arrivals, recently viewed, bestsellers.
- Display testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.
- Add marketing tools to retarget your visitors & increase conversions in your store. Add web push notification, it helps to convert visitors into customers. You can give loyalty points to visitors by allowing for push notification which will help you to increase the push subscribers.
Have you tried integration of loyalty points with web push notifications, reviews, referral program, social media channels, email marketing?
Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. Highlight information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. Create urgency with the help of countdown timers.
Read if you are Having Lots of Traffic but Low Sales
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Pagefly, thank you so much for taking your time to review my shop. I see lot's of new and good changes now and I've the feeling I've learned a lot!
One question though, my blog is made in Google blogger, is there any way to show the blogpost pages on shopify by plugin? Or would you recommend to rewrite the article in English on with the shopify blog function?
I'm so happy that you found my answer helpful.
Regarding your question, I can see that you are using another platform and another domain for your blog taktikalfitness.be so to my knowledge, there are not any plugin available to help you with that. From what I see, you have three approaches:
Let me know if you have further questions.