Traffic but no sale

Solved
Ecomme
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello Shopify community,

I would like to get a feedback from you on my site. 

i get more than 250 visits but no sale

i don’t know what is wrong.

my store: 

https://homedecoboutique.com

thank you

0 Likes
MagnoliStudioCo
Tourist
5 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, I'm not an expert but I would say, the site looks beautiful. I like that the products have real reviews attached since it is drop shipping.  The only two issues I noticed at the facebook and instagram links aren't connected to the social media accounts. I get error messages for both pages (It looks like the IG page is just spelt out differently than the link). 

Hope this helps a little. 

Steady_Progress
Tourist
9 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

Very clean (minimalistic) look to the site.

The pop-out plant bubble confused me at first... Felt like it was something that I had unintentionally added to cart.

May be worth showing person(s) enjoying the space rather than just product images.

In terms of interior design, it may help to identify exactly which style your store is intended to  appeal like coastal residents, loft spaces or urban flats.

Jennifer20
Navigator
603 18 22

Hi @Ecomme 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

Ecomme
Tourist
4 0 0

Hey @MagnoliStudioCo ,

thank you so much for the great feedback. I was not aware of the broken links thank you for noticing that I really appreciate your help.

0 Likes
Ecomme
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @Steady_Progress , thank you so much for the valuable observation. I will start to view it from this side and see how it will goes. really it was a great feedback.

0 Likes
Ecomme
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi @Jennifer20 

thank you so much. sure I will contact you. 

looking forward as well.

thanks.

0 Likes
MansionEcom
Shopify Partner
398 33 125

Hello @Ecomme,

I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Social media icons in the footer(other than Instagram) are broken. Add the correct URLs.
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 82

Hey @Ecomme,

Here are some quick pointers for increased sales.

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off. Also in your homepage banner, do add:

• An eye-catching headline (About latest collection/big offers)
  • One-two brief sentences defining what your store stands for (drop in prices, high quality, special offers, free shipping or any other value proposition)
  • A strong call-to-action button which should stand out from the surrounding design

2. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images on your homepage and catalog are small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

3. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. (For example, Amazon adds social proof by adding badges like "Amazon's choice" and according to reports, they get an increased conversion rate of 25%.) Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added images as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here - it's free)

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.55.19 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-20 at 9.48.51 PM.pngScreenshot 2020-08-22 at 1.34.42 AM.png

Hope this helps.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes