Traffic but no sales, 1000 sessions less than 1 minute

Ash2021
1 0 0

Hello, 

I have an issue lately, first I doubted the speed of my website, I tested it looks okay, and yet there are a lot of clicks but no add to carts, even people don't spend time in the website, it used to work okay, kindly enlighten me 

www.homegadgets.ma

Ash 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @Ash2021,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).

I've taken a look through your store and found quite a few issues.

First, the way your products are set up:

screencapture-homegadgets-ma-collections-outils-de-nettoyage-2021-03-30-12_22_22.png

I'm not sure why everything is being displayed vertically but I would fix this so that you have your products displayed more horizontally.

Next, you have a selection of unique products which is great, you don't want to sell commonly available products, but I would also make sure that these products are currently in demand. We did a video on winning products that I'd recommend giving a watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

The other thing I noticed was that shipping is only available to one place. This is important because if you are getting traffic outside of that area, your customers cannot check out. Definitely something to keep in mind when you are advertising so that you ad money doesn't go to waste.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1207 154 215

Hi @Ash2021 

I've visited your store and have some feedback for you:

- Your notification should be fixed. It's much more easier for customers to get full information. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 11.00.16.png

- The font size of Our mission, Why choose us should be the same with About Us.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 11.00.34.png

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 11.00.44.png

Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-31 lúc 11.00.56.png

- The footer doesn't seem attractive enough. You could consider to change it.

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!

Hi @Ash2021,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage. 

I/ Homepage

1. Promotion bar is hard to understand. And I've translate the page to English but the bar is not translated and the typing mode is making the message hard to delivered right away. 

PageFly_0-1617184235382.png

2.  Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_1-1617184280258.png

3. Shorten About us section. Customers can easily lose interests if they have to read lengthy text. You can consider shorten the content or present it in a more easy-to-digest format, it will also increase the appearance of your page. 

PageFly_2-1617184373061.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Present the Product List in Grid View because they'd want to see your collection in a more general view and maybe compare to each other if they're next to each other. 

PageFly_3-1617184547963.png

You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes

Hi @Ash2021 

What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.

The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.

If you have enough of purchasers data, create lookalike audience of it to find people which might be interested in purchasing your store. This technique is called prospecting campaigns. Fb AI find very precised audience and promotes to people who will genuinely be interested in purchasing your products.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes