Store improvement is a must for you as it is the deciding factor which will help you in acquiring sales at all cost. Areas for you to concentrate on are as follows:
Hope your store starts getting sales and conversions very shortly.
Congratulations for your store.
Hope Few suggestions will help you:
1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile
2. Go for other design
3. Make a logo
Add Collection List
Add Popular Products
Optimize your product page with information
Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale
Add Blog Sections
There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.task4store.com/
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
The ideas of your store's layout seem good. I suggest you do some improvements:
1. The Hero content says Huge 50% for 2020. Before visitors know what you sell, this makes no sense. Instead, describe briefly what you sell and its benefit. The goal is so that any first-time visitors know instantly what this store offers.
2. Fix the alignment problem.
This is only one typical problem with the page layout. I suggest you spend time improving the overall layout.The page need to be well-aligned for visitors to take it seriously.
3. Focus on customer feedback
There's a section about 100% customer satisfaction. Only with plain text, you cannot convince anyone. Collect feedback from the community, ask for permission and display real feedback. Only use high quality images and use real customer information with their profile pictures if possible.
At first glance there seem to be a couple of things that can be improved on your store:
- I would advise you to retake the HomePage banner photos as some of them seem a little bit smudgy and unprofessional.
- I think several people already told you about the product/description layout and how it should be done the correct way, so I won't repeat that. I will only add that you can center align them.
- You can also change this section here - https://www.screencast.com/t/u4LZnNkxUyTs
- Same applies for the text underneath - https://www.screencast.com/t/Gtq8aPBOSg You may want to try using some images/graphics designs to illustrate each text
- The Social links you have in your footer are being opened in the same browser tab. I would advise you to change this and upon clicking make them open in a separate browser tab. This way your store will remain loaded and it will be easier for the customer to get back to is, in order to complete an order.
- I see that you are supporting almost all languages and currencies. if you are planning to sell wold wide, you will need to be compliant with the most recent rules for GDPR in the EU and CCPA in California. Here is an app that will help you with that - Free GDPR + Cookie Management
- If you want to retrieve some of your leaving customers, you may want to check this app - Discount Popup on Store Exit
- You can also offer discount codes upon subscribing to your newsletter. A lot of Shopify stores are doing that. This reminds me that it will be nice to add a newsletter option as I see that you are currently missing this.
- The Buy It Now button that you have on your product pages (https://www.screencast.com/t/bE3l8LaJ) should be with a different and brighter color, so it could stand out as this need to be the first thing the customer notices when he/she lands on this page. It should be easy for them to spot that button as it is the most important one on that page.
Hope this helps. :)
Increasing conversions can be difficult and I talk to many merchants who deal with this as well as shopping cart abandonment. That's great that you also have many followers on your instagram page! Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website. It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well and it integrates nicely with Shopify. Here is a little more information and how to get started.
Hope this is helpful!
My Pleasure! Happy to help you. Regarding the alignment issue, you need to go through your website theme once again for hints on how to fix the alignment issue.
First things first: do you use any analytics on your store now? If not yet, try to set up any basic analytics on your website, like Google Analytics, to see the exact amount of visitors on your website. That's how you'll be sure that the traffic is okay.
Please don't start advertising before you do this - you'll burn a lot of money without knowing where did it go.
Online shoppers will your instagram page/ ad/ post on socials first, then they will go and see your online store, and then - your product page and your checkout process. Start from the end of this chain and try to create the easiest transition possible for your shoppers, to be sure that you won't lose your shoppers halfway:)
You have lots of followers, so people actually like your products and find them interesting enough to follow. You need to enhance your conversion rates on website then. You can read this piece to learn how to optimize your product page and also this one to set up the whole funnel right :)
Wish you the best of luck!
Hey @Charlie123 ,
To get more conversions and sales. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points.
Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.