Traffic but no sales or adds to cart

1 0 0

Hello,

I am new to drop shipping and Shopify in general and have started a emergency survival gear themed shop that I hoped would be a big hit.  I have several different products all shipped from the USA, offered free shipping, and re-designed my site several times which didn't improve my adds to cart.  Most of my products contain several different items sold in a pack which requires a lengthy description in order to fully inform the customer of all the items included.  I was wondering if the long descriptions are hurting me and if anyone has any other advice they could give to help me start getting some sales.

My site https://northeastempireco.com/

Thanks,

Ron

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi RT_NEEC,

Your store looks nice, but you need some improvements.

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small, iconic image that represents your website. Favicons are most often found in the tab of your web browser. You can find information to how you can add here.
  • I suggest improving the visibility of your collections. Take your collections out in the dropdown. So that your visitors see your collections at first sight.
  • I didn't find any contact us page. A contact us page is too important because it seems you are open to being contacted. It helps visitors contact you easily.
Homepage
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • Show your customer testimonials on your home page to make your store look more reliable.
Product
  • You should add photos of your products taken from different angles.
  • Your product description is very short I recommend writing more detailed product descriptions.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. I think you should go for more attractive design

3. Optimize your product landing page for ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

7. Add blog section

8. Add policies pages

9. Add favicon

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Trailblazer
541 33 128

Hi RT_NEEC,

Your site is great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. Add "add to cart" button in your products under features collections section on homepage.
  2. You can add social media links, Twitter, Pinterest on the site header or footer.
  3. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  4. You should add terms and condition and shipping policy page, again these also help in building search engine content.
  5. Add contact us page, with email and phone number.
  6. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  7. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
  8. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
  9. Add a sale page, I can see you have products on discounted price.
  10. Add option to write product review.
  11. Lastly, You have over 200 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes