I started up my website around 2 weeks ago. Im getting close to 800 site visits per day, This is mainly because of facebook & Instagram ads. I've only made 2 sales so far. Im just curious if something is wrong with my site or if i am just not targeting the right people. People add things to their carts but then just leave, and its even rare to have someone add to their cart. Is my site hard to navigate, does it look unprofessional? Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Solved! Go to the solution
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @Lafontaine11, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a collection list after the slider images.
- Add testimonials on the home page.
- You can add a Quick view & Color swatch.
- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Make your store engaging and interactive enough to grab visitors' attention. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Welcome customers with newsletter popup. Entice customers with a discount code.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
This is an accepted solution.
I have some comments on your store as follows.
1. Add a favicon
This will help your site look more professional and thus, more prestigious.
2. Fix the banner and header
- Make your header sticky will help customers easily navigate which page they want to view and also have an overview of your all products.
- Make the banner full-width would certainly make your store look beautiful. Also, be careful when choosing which image to show on this section as it decides the first impression buyers have.
- The CTA button should contain 2 words. For example, SHOP NOW.
- At the bottom of the slideshows, try to hide the 3 dots, they are causing lower visual on your site.
3. Make equal sections
These are 2 similar sections, so put them in the same size will make the design more effective.
The background color of this footer makes it looks like it is lying underneath the front page. You should change the color to a brighter one.
5. Product image
Looking at your product image, I believe that the products have very good quality. However, you have too many images here and they look unorganized (colors are mixed up).
You should have 5 to 7 product images in total, and put them all horizontally on the left side of the main image.
6. Product description
I wish you could tell more about your product in the description, share a little bit about your story is a good idea. And also include a link to or shortly present your shipping and return policy. Customers will feel more trusted.
And that's it. I hope my suggestions will have your store to increase conversion rates. Please give me a "like" if you find it helpful.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Hi @Lafontaine11 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
3. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
(I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
I hope this helps!
Hi @Lafontaine11 ,
What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.
The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.
If you have enough of purchasers data, create lookalike audience of it to find people which might be interested in purchasing your store. This technique is called prospecting campaigns. Fb AI find very precised audience and promotes to people who will genuinely be interested in purchasing your products.
Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting
Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:
You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.