Traffic but no sales?

Solved
Lafontaine11
2 0 0

Hi,

I started up my website around 2 weeks ago. Im getting close to 800 site visits per day, This is mainly because of facebook & Instagram ads. I've only made 2 sales so far. Im just curious if something is wrong with my site or if i am just not targeting the right people. People add things to their carts but then just leave, and its even rare to have someone add to their cart. Is my site hard to navigate, does it look unprofessional? Any and all feedback would be much appreciated.

https://lkfitnessapparel.com/

Thanks in advance,

Justin

0 Likes

Dear Justin,

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do retarget for your ads
  • Make sure you have targeted the right audience with proper interest. Run your ads at least for 30 days ($5/day) and optimize the performance.
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify" from the footer

lkfooter.png

• Improve social proof and build trust
  • Optimize your store as Search engines (SEO)
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add live chat support
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store.
  • Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Add blog section
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @Lafontaine11, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a collection list after the slider images. 

- Add testimonials on the home page. 

- You can add a Quick view & Color swatch.

- Add reviews on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

- Make your store engaging and interactive enough to grab visitors' attention. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Welcome customers with newsletter popup. Entice customers with a discount code. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Lafontaine11,

I have some comments on your store as follows.

1. Add a favicon

This will help your site look more professional and thus, more prestigious.

2. Fix the banner and header

RichardNguyen_1-1614232899086.png

- Make your header sticky will help customers easily navigate which page they want to view and also have an overview of your all products.

- Make the banner full-width would certainly make your store look beautiful. Also, be careful when choosing which image to show on this section as it decides the first impression buyers have. 

- The CTA button should contain 2 words. For example, SHOP NOW.

- At the bottom of the slideshows, try to hide the 3 dots, they are causing lower visual on your site.

3. Make equal sections

RichardNguyen_2-1614233340898.png

These are 2 similar sections, so put them in the same size will make the design more effective.

4. Footer

RichardNguyen_3-1614233432301.png

The background color of this footer makes it looks like it is lying underneath the front page. You should change the color to a brighter one.

5. Product image

RichardNguyen_4-1614233551305.png

Looking at your product image, I believe that the products have very good quality. However, you have too many images here and they look unorganized (colors are mixed up). 

You should have 5 to 7 product images in total, and put them all horizontally on the left side of the main image. 

6. Product description

I wish you could tell more about your product in the description, share a little bit about your story is a good idea. And also include a link to or shortly present your shipping and return policy. Customers will feel more trusted.

And that's it. I hope my suggestions will have your store to increase conversion rates. Please give me a "like" if you find it helpful.

Thank you and have a nice day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
Munn
Shopify Partner
485 17 104

Hi @Lafontaine11 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

3. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

(I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs
here)

Screenshot 2020-08-19 at 12.54.04 PM.png

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Lafontaine11
2 0 0

Thank you very much for all of your tips and suggestions, i will take them all into consideration.

0 Likes

Hi @Lafontaine11 ,

What audience you are targeting too? Have you added some specific filters like lookalikes or retargeting audiences?If you are generally advertising to any people basis on only on the country, you might be setting up things terribly wrong.

The card abandoned rates for any e-commerce store are generally upto 65% percent. Most of this people could be converted if they are reminded of there carts in advertisements. Try to create re-targeting campaigns to show people ads of products which they have left abandoned in there carts.

If you have enough of purchasers data, create lookalike audience of it to find people which might be interested in purchasing your store. This technique is called prospecting campaigns. Fb AI find very precised audience and promotes to people who will genuinely be interested in purchasing your products.

Try targeting lookalike of your past purchasers, this way you optimize campaign to find people with closest resemblance to people most likely to convert on your store. If you have significant abandoned cart, try retargeting campaigns. Most of sales for our clients comes in with this campaign. Try running prospecting campaigns for initial 30-45 days and once you have enough conversion start retargeting

Use this campaigns, we have seen our clients getting significant part of their sales by following below strategies:

• Cart abandoned campaigns - Show ads to people who have left cart abandoned on your store
  • Best Seller Campaigns - Show people who visited your store in the last 30 days, a carousel ad of the best seller in your store. The data is refreshed on daily basis.
  • Discounts/Sales Campaigns - Give discount coupons to your existing customers who might be interested in a product
  • Prospecting Campaigns - Find new audience which are similar to people who have visited or purchased from your store.
  • Social Media Base Campaigns- Target audience who engaged with your social media posts/ads.
  • Cross-sell /Upsell Campaigns- Cross sell or upsell products to audience who have already made a purchase from your store

You can also try this app Addyz. Its an ad automation and optimisation platform. It comes with predefined campaign strategies for full funnel audience targeting. This can make a significant difference in your advertising and improve your conversion rates, even with a low ad spend.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes