Traffic but no sales

Missvqb
Tourist
9 0 0

Can I get feedback. I’m getting traffic from advertising but no sales. 

Missvqbstore.com

0 Likes

Hi @Missvqb,

1. Header - Navigation

- A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page. 

2. Hero section

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 11.36.47 AM.png

- You can consider adding a hover effect for Shop Now button.

3. Include a Product List section

- You can consider adding a product list section to showcase more products from each collection so customer can have a brief look and maybe add the product straight to the cart

- When you having such section, each product blocks should contain: Name, Title, Price, Review Star, CTA button, Hover Product Image 

4. Add more layout sections

- You can consider adding more sections for example: Social Proof, Testimonial to 

5. Product Title + Product Page

- Your product titles are quite long. you should shorten it so people can remember it. Put extra information on product description 

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 1.58.20 PM.png- Your product page is currently too long you should make them additional images like this to avoid long product page:

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 2.07.10 PM.png

6. Store Speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmissvqbstore.com%2F. You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like Local file minification to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @Missvqb 

I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value,

->Social sharing : As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature  home page to promote your store by your customers. 

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.
Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

->Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

->Add trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hey @MissvqbThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can start working on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Be creative, never use the descriptions given by the manufacturer.
  • Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bullets to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

Add multiple images on the product page. Also, display the images in the slider manner instead of making customers scroll.

AiTrillion_0-1624264976240.png

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To implement loyalty program and exit intent you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Missvqb,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.Homepage should be more organized and extra white spaces need to be removed:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1624271722423.png
2.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
3.The trust badges should be added to ensure the trust.
4Testimonials can be added for building the trust.
5.The footer could have been more elegant with social media links.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover second image to smooth visualization.
3.Product titles are too long. Try to make it short

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1624271977124.png

The product page:
1.Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.
2. Add Review sections.

The Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2. Add trust badges

Do On page SEO for better conversion and sales.

Check this apps:
1.Free app from shopify app store for Terms and conditions
2.Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon code on cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 135 327

Hey @Missvqb,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

miss-01.png

PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like jewelry, clothing, tech and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can already be purchased offline in hundreds of retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of jewelry in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. 

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

PRODUCT ORGANIZATION

screencapture-missvqbstore-collections-womens-clothing-formal-and-evening-2021-06-22-10_10_54.png
I’d recommend organizing your products further so that your customers can find what they are looking for right away. Something like this:

Dresses
> Formal
> Type
> Type

Bottoms
> Pants
> Shorts
> Leggings

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes