Traffic but no sales :(

Solved
6 0 0

Hello.

I have a Shopify store for about 2 months and during that time I have only one sale In that time I already have 10 sales in Etsy. This means that the problem is on my website...

Can anyone give me advice on where I'm wrong? Also for 2 months only about 10 people have put things in their carts...

Please help. 

Thank you in advance!

https://zlatnaporcelain.com/

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 2 1

This is an accepted solution.

I'm finding too much popping up - top and side, with announcements.  Yet, nothing on your first fold that tells us what the site is about.  When you scroll down, there is no call to action or clear info on who you are and what makes you different.

Shopify Partner
2050 115 371

Hello @ZLATNAporcelain, I hope you are doing good! Here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Create a drop-down menu in the header menu. It helps to make the store easy to navigate.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. 

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
6 0 0

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! 

0 Likes