Traffic but no sales

RegisApex
1 0 0

Hello, i spent 200$ on snapchat ads and got loads of traffic but no sales. Is it my website? Could you give me some feedback on it please? www.regisapex.com             

Thanks

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @RegisApex !

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 444

Hello @RegisApex, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @RegisApex, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. Overall, it gives off a professional vibe which keep me interested to surf more. I see that you are thoughtful when adding the sticky header and other CRO features. I wanna give my compliment on that. However, adding many features is a two-edge knife cause it might slow your store down. I also did a test on the store speed you can see result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/ftj903nb5q

There are also some points I'd like to make so you can better your store and gain sales!

1. Homepage Layout

Homepage is the first thing visitors go to when visit your page so I suggest to make it as impressive as possible. Currently, your homepage looks kinda like a collection page so I'd recommend you make the hero section bigger, include sections like About Us, Testimonial, Social Proof, Featured Products/Collections, etc. That would make the whole page look more lively and interesting!

You can consider some homepage template for reference: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/nivellia, https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/christine 

2. Featured Product List

- You should consider to add a secondary hover image here 

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 14.20.16.png

3. Include Shipping Policy in Footer 

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 14.25.02.png

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article  to optimize your store speed. Please like if you find my comment helpful for you. Thank you so much.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes

Hey @RegisApex,

Sorry to hear, that has to be really discouraging. When you put money in, you definitely want a return on your investment, so I feel for you.

Ads can be tough, if your ads aren't targeted properly you can get an influx of the wrong kind of traffic, this type of traffic is not your target audience and it just ends up eating up your ad budget without producing any sales. 

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

I think one issue might be the products you've chosen. Many of the products that you are offering are easily accessible and not in high demand. These types of jewelry items are all items that can be purchased in big box stores and purchased online through them or Amazon. When you search any of these types of items, this is who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. People with well known, well established brands with massive marketing budgets.

I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in jewelry and not easily accessible and focus on selling that. I'm not sure what your set up is, if you are drop shipping or not, but either way I have more to say on finding the right products, I go over everything in this video so please give it a watch:

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We see it a lot, store owners get plenty of traffic but no sales and they are left discouraged and frustrated. Definitely don't want that for you so please do watch this video as well:

Again, not trying to discourage you, genuinely want you to succeed.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes