This question might have been asked here million times but again I am compelled to ask that why is my traffic not turning into sales.
I started my store on 23rd of March and I've been doing a lots of marketing through facebook ads, at 1st I wasn't getting any sessions may be around 20 per day and then I started targeting audiences and started getting more than 140+ sessions. Well I've been spending a lot but I hardly see people putting items on cart and till now I have zero sales.
Upon checking closely, I saw my speed score is 24 as rated by shopify, 2nd my audience are spending average of 20 secs in my store.
I am not sure what I should change in my website now. Would be grateful if I could get some suggestions.
That's my store. I would be grateful if I can get some suggestions.
Ps. This site is only for 1 Country
Hello @Nishangrg, Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Product page looks good. Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. Reviews are very important in an online business.
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.
- Your store is very easy to navigate. That's great. It looks professional.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!