Traffic but no sales

Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 11
Hello,
My name is Geri and I am finishing my store, trying out some ads and getting ready to launch. What I have found is increasing traffic but no sales. I got one sale (I am sure by accident) and one from myself and one from my husband.
I didn't buy a Template, but think I have most of the building of the store done. Am having zero results from advertising and most of my traffic came from sharing Pins.
Is there something worng with my design technically?
Does checkout work?
Have had consistent problem wit BUY IT NOW BUTTON?
Too many/not enough words?
Pictures OK?
SILVER BEAUTY PRODUCTS
www.silverbeautyproducts.com
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Geri Hertel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey, I went through your store. There are still some grounds on which you can improve. 

The home page should be visually pleasing and must attract appropriate and potential visitors to your site. In order to capture the immense attention of your visitors, portray products on the home page. Try to add some of these following points in your homepage-
Slideshow Image
Collection List
Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page )
Newsletter Sign Up
Popular Products ( 4-8 Max )
You can add a slider of images and add featured products to it. Also, you can add video for top-selling products to make it more creative and interactive

Why don't you try using Exit-intent pop-up- A good exit-intent pop-up helps to reduce retention rate and Abandon carts.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it- and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

The best way to retain customers is by loyalty rewards, Reviews, Web Push notifications, Emails, Chatbot, and a lot more. There are tons of marketing tools available that can help you. If you ask me I would highly recommend AiTrillion.com as it is much cheaper and has all the effective tools in one place.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1173 58 350

Hi Geri! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :)

You have a great niche, and I'm sure you also know you're in a highly competitive market. If you already have high traffic, but no sales, the best way to fix it is to look into the traffic sources and assess whether the visitors coming to your website are most likely to convert [make a purchase]. 

If you already have Google Analytics installed, I recommend analyzing it in detail - it will give you a plethora of information as to where your visitors are coming from and which sources send you the most converting traffic. If you haven't got experience in reading Google Analytics data, you can outsource a complete review here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/asp-products/google-analytics-ppc/

I also recommend defining your niche - and be very specific here. If you'd like to differentiate yourself in such a busy market, you need to offer something unique that your target customers are looking for. That could be unique product, but also unique approach to customer service - i.e. life beauty advice on the website - like a live chat with a beauty agent, so your website visitors can get advice instantly. You have a unique advantage over big brands as you can offer a personalized approach. 

Make sure to research your target market to find what are they looking for when buying beauty products online - that none of the other competitors are offering - and then see if you can deliver that profitably on your website.

I hope it helps - and if you have any questions, simply message me.

Looking for more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Partner | Ecommerce expert

Rock Paper Copy  

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear GeriHertel,

Hope following tips will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Do dynamic product remarketing 

3. Use custom affinity audience 

4. You have missed lots of features in Product page (https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/product-page)

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes