Traffic but no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
I've got about 400 sessions but still no sales, what am I doing wrong?
denizens.co.uk
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey,

You can get a Free In-depth Store review from experts with tips and tricks to optimize it for high conversion Here

Good Luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Ok but I kind of want something actionable now
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
39 1 6
Hey mate,

I would start by removing;

"We like to be completely honest with you, so we won't put up any fake sales or dodgy deals. Promise."
When I see that I think the opposite :)
FAQS should be FAQ
Theres probably more to it but these are the first 2 things that come to mind
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hey Denizens,

Receiving immense traffic, yet no sales, clearly indicate that the store needs some improvement. Some of my suggestions for store improvement are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Increase the width of the central banner to avoid excessive space around it.
  3. Adding social links will help enhance connectivity.
  4. Bestsellers should be added to the homepage along with the product filter as well.
  5. Customer reviews should be added below products.
  6. Instagram images and customer testimonials should be added on the homepage for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your visitors turn into customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hello there, 

You have a good selection of products there. A few things that you may want to change are: 

• As you are based in the UK I believe that you will for sure ship to Europe and I noticed that your website is not GDPR compliant yet. In order to become GDPR compliant, you may want to check the following app - Free GDPR + Cookie Management
  • If you have some social account where you also promote these products I would advise you to add them to your footer section. Make sure that when you click on them they are being opened in a separate tab, so that your website remains open for your customers and it is easy for them to go back and complete their order. 
  • You can offer a small discount code upon subscribing to your newsletter. A lot of Shopify stores are doing that.
  • Speaking of discounts, another way of retaining a leaving customer is by giving him a discount. You can easily do that with this app - Discount Popup on Store Exit
  • On the Home Page you can show some of the most Popular/Wanted products in a separate section
  • You can also show some of the best reviews you have received from your customers on the Home Page too. 

I hope this feedback will help you. :)  

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @DenizensCo 

The great thing about print on demand is you can have lots of awesome images of people smiling and wearing your products. This gives the visitor a good feeling and they can envision themselves wearing your products. Add more images like that. 

Overall good start keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes