Traffic but no sales

bytixx
3 0 0
My store is having more than 100 daily visitors but nobody is buying or adding anything to the cart. If you guys could please check my page and tell me any comments sincerely, I would appreciate it too much.

https://directorypurifier.com/
0 Likes

Hey @bytixx 

1. please fix your favicon

2. it seams you do not have any reviews. So gain it. As an alternative, you can scrape it form your supplier site. 

3. try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. May you see what you can improve...

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 162

Hi again @bytixx

Similar to my last recommendations on your other store, I would love to see this product in action, being reviewed around a domestic space. I love the testimonials, and once again, your site design is strong! 

• Make sure that your images fit the containers for the sections. 
  • Add a favicon to the store. 
  • Add a strong, persuasive About Us to the store. 
  • I feel the product photography is very stock/supplier. I would love to see some in-house photography. 
  • Video content either reviewing the product of demonstrating it would be strong here. 

Same as your previous store, I would just ask how you are targeting your chosen demographic, and how your research led you to them as your core audience for this product? Not all traffic is equal, so understanding your audience is essential. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey Bytixx

I understand it can get frustrating with so many visitors coming got your store but none of them converting to buyers. 

In addition to the suggestions already made here, I want to add one more - sometimes visitors need a small push to help them decide quickly to buy the product. There are several labels/stickers like trust badges, new, sale/discounts that can give them that push. There are apps of Shopify app store that help you implement this very easily. 

These stickers give your store the highlight they need and a clear indication to "Buy This". 

I hope this helps! good luck and do stay safe!

Gari
ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes