I can understand, it must be frustrating.
It's pretty clear where your problem lies. You website conversions.
That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.
How are you sending traffic to your website? What platforms, and what kind of targeting are you using? I think you should do an audit of that data.
I had a look at your website. There are a few gaps in your website experience. It is the only experience users have with your company, and you have to make it professional enough to earn their trust. Here are my observations:
I hope this helps. It has to be either the quality of traffic or the quality of your website experience which is the bottleneck. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!
Hey Michelle's Other Closet,
Below listed points would surely help improve your store sales rate:
I wish you all the luck for the further journey!
Hello @michellesother ,
I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you
Hope our feedback helps you,
Hi Trust you are doing good. I am Vinod from Bombay India.
I saw your website below is my feedback.
1. Good clothing collections.
2 On the home page (cart icon) is missing.
3. Correct the TOP MENU it is getting cut I am looking your website on LAPTOP.
4. Please mention shipping policy on your website.
5. Add about us and contact page with a pic of your store and / or team pic. if it's an individual person store add a pic of owner with story to create more trust.
6. Facebook URL is not placed correctly.
7. Please add product description and product material on the product details page. As some product have detailed description some do not example below
NO DETAILED DESCRIPTION
8. Are you drop shipping these products if yes are you drop shipping from LOCAL USA or OUT From USA
9. Add a good logo :)
Please let me know if you have any questions I would be happy to serve you.
Have you created social proof for your store? It's important to increase your sales. Ads can help you get high traffic, but if your store is not trustful and impressive enough, you can't turn traffic into sales. Customers tend to check reviews before purchasing, so that you can try to import some more reviews to help gain trust for your store to get more orders. There are some review apps in App Store that can help. I currently build trust for my store using Ali Reviews app. This app collects multiple user reviews at once, then you can filter good reviews to highlight your products. This app also has "up sell email automation" which you can use to send automated email to get more orders from customers. So if you're struggling with your conversion rate. You may want to consider app like this. Hope they can help! Wish you best!