Traffic but no sales

WhitleysCloset
5 0 0

Hello my name is Julie and the owner of Whitley’s Closet. I am new to the E-commerce store and not sure what I am doing. I have been spending money on ads through Facebook and get lots of traffic to my store but no sales. I tried to make my store easily to maneuver and tried to stick with just one niche, my store is mostly dresses for plus size women and not plus size. So any advice would I be greatly appreciate. 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hello @WhitleysCloset (Ms Julie)

Trust you are doing good. 

I am Vinod from Bombay India providing  professional website design and development, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Email Marketing and conversion rate optimization services to clients across the globe. 

I saw your website.

Firstly pls pause all ur paid marketing campaigns and make the site look more soothing to eyes. It's important. 

Add shipping page with shipping details. 

Your products are really good I saw them. 

Are you drop shipping these products from local suppliers in your  country?

Try to correct the product details page product gallery have it as a thumbnail gallery with slider option in thumbnail.

There are more points which really needs tk be discussed in detail let me know if you are available for a quick call aksi I will provide you a detailed website audit report. 

I would love to group your business online via digital sales after suggesting you the website audit report and once the changes are updated on your website. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hi @WhitleysCloset,

I don't see your website link. Can you send me here?

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
WhitleysCloset
5 0 0

Hello,

www.whitleys-closet@myshopify.com

0 Likes
WhitleysCloset
5 0 0

Hello Sir,

I have paused all the ads on  Facebook.  I am drop shipping and I did find suppliers that ship in the United States, at first I used Oberlo until I found out it takes weeks before the customer would get their product.  I know this because I ordered something just to see how it the shipping would work as I still have not gotten it and I ordered something back in Oct/Nov.  I did not want my customers to have to wait until who knows to get their items, do I still need to put my shipping details? How do I make it more soothing to the eye?  Like I mentioned I am new to all this and not sure how to do things.  I did try to make the About us page more personal and tell about why I choose the name of my business.  And not to sound stupid but I have no idea what you mean by "Try to correct the product details page product gallery have it as a thumbnail gallery with slider option in thumbnail."

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hi Ms. Julie

Firstly I am not a sir lol. That's ok. 

Regarding shipping yes you got it correct shipping should not be more days so that customers wait. That's great. Since you are working with local suppliers still add a shipping page please. It's still important. No matter you mention 5 to 7 days shipping across USA if that's your local country.

Coming back to product details page try to add thumbnail gallery which has slider right now a the image thumbnails are open hope that's clear now. 

Coming back to about page the layout needs to be corrected. 

Also there are more points are you available for a call for further discussion.

I am available from 8.00 pm to 4.00 pm EST.

Thank you. 

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales

0 Likes
WhitleysCloset
5 0 0

Hello Vinod,

I do apologize I did not mean no disrespect I guess I should really proof read before I hit send, I meant to put Sir/Madam.  Where on my page would I mention shipping is 5-7 days and yes I am in the USA.

Thank you again for  giving me directions on how to make my website better for more sales.

Julie

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

Hello Julie,

Thats ok no apologizes.

If you are shipping from Local USA Drop shippers then  add 5 - 7 days as shipping time on Shipping page. Try to source products from Local Drop shippers in USA that becomes easier.

Also there are lot do you have an email pls give me your email or email me as there are further points which are important and you need any help in updating the theme colors as i mentioned or anything in shopify let me know. Yes website is important then you start marketing once all points are discussed.

my email is - vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com or vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.

0 Likes
WhitleysCloset
5 0 0

Hello Vinod,

I had added that shipping details to my website stating that shipping takes 5-7 if shipping within the United states.  My email is whitleyscloset893@gmail.com.  I want to thank you for giving me directions to make my website with more sales.

thank you

julie

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
501 10 86

hi Julie.

I am emailing you a detailed report in PDF file format for your store.

Vinod Sachdev.

0 Likes