Traffic, but not much sales. What is wrong!

2 0 0

Hi, 

What should I change on my online shop to have more customers?

I´m thankful for any feedback and help! Thanks in advance!

Store: https://www.lindarx.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

After exploring your website I have few suggestions on it

Product pages are too lengthy, You have many criteria for the products on the product page to explain about it. I suggest to arrange them in a specific manner so that the page cannot be lengthier for the user to read. For example you many arrange them in Tabs.

Product page is the main thing user focuses mainly to get to know about the product. So maintain it in clean and neat way to grab visitors. This link may help you.

The sign up! button in blue is somewhat disturbing the website. you may decrease the size.

You have well described about the shipping but you didn't mentioned about the charges that apply. Make sure you provide clear information about shipping for the customers.

Add more products into your catalog. Having a few and targeting niche customers is a very crucial point to get sales

Advertise your website on more social platforms so that you can drive traffic to your website. And link them on your website. Refer this link How to create Social media marketing

Hope that all could help you!! Good luck,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would delay the email off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. Also having the survey popup happen at the same time as the email is not good. To many popups happening at once.

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now with a super long product description. You need to organize the product page so it does not feel so long and endless

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
2 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to go through my website!

I will implement the ideas you gave to my website.

Thank you!

LindArx

https://www.LindArx.com

0 Likes