Traffic from ads but no sales

Highlighted
2 0 0
I recently launched my store about 2 months ago, getting some traffic here and there. Mostly from ads on Facebook, Instagram, google, etc. But no sales. Looking for any advice or help here, any help is much appreciated! Here’s my website

tnorthfitness.ca
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jord,

Your store looks really great! products are presented very well, and pricing looks ok, your on the right way, no reason it wouldn't sell!

• When i'm on spin to win and I click back it takes me out of the store, i'd recommend putting it in product pages and deeper pages or find another solution for the front page.
  • Some javascript errors that you might want to look at:
    dd1.JPG
  • If you don't want people to pay... ;-) and also, don't pay taxes is bit of a sensitive item these days
    dd2.JPG
  • Change "Check Out" to "Checkout" it has different meaning
  • Consider offering free shipping and add it to your pricing, it makes it more simple for people to decide
  • I clicked checkout and got a black screen... that could be your problem! I couldn't reproduce looks like an intermittent problem, could be related to the JS errors, or css cause I clicked the black screen and it responded as if the items were there but were all black, used samsung galaxy s8 with chrome 
  • Your Store is designed so well that the top language picker on mobile is a bit disturbing with it's old square design, can you redesign it? adding this to your css code will be a good start: 
    .switcher {width80px !important;} .switcher .selected a{width67px;}

In regards to Facebook ads, how many visited and how many added to cart? make sure your ads investment or marketing efforts leads to getting value or learning who is your most likely to purchase audience by capturing the people who visited your store, added to cart and purchased, try using Facebook ads with our new Smart Ads app to help you get there fast and design your first audience targeting: with https://apps.shopify.com/my-smart-ads , It creates professional dynamic collection ads and slider ads with products catalog on Facebook for your store and help you with constantly improving your sales with introducing better new learning audiences on Facebook.

Good Luck and all the best!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes
Highlighted

There's an open discussion about the black screen I mentioned on checkout from last few days: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Checkout-page-is-completely-black/m-p/...

Hope you'll find what's causing that.

Good Luck!

Sam

Your Digital Facebook Ads Expert - Smart Ads app automatically create and scale profitable Facebook Dynamic Ads campaigns
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated, do you by chance happen to have the link to the black screen? As the shopify help team can not get the black screen to appear as it seems like it happens every so often and they have asked for a link to further address the issue. Furthermore, I have changed things, such as added free shipping and adjusted pricing as per. Changed check out to “checkout” I’m not really familiar with the code errors that you have found, maybe I’ll get shopify to troubleshoot that
0 Likes