Congratulations on your store!
I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:
- add a social log in/sign in system to allow visitors to log in via facebook or google
- improve your search page. Maybe replace the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
- Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. You might want to use https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales.
- We need to scroll a lot to go through the home page. You could simplify the browsing by using smaller images.
- work on your product description (big one), try to emulate what successful amazon suppliers do. Add some bullet points, try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem rather than going for a “this is nice” feel.
- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.
- add a FAQ page. You can use FAQ Page to load a pre-made template and save yourself some time.
- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly
- improve store SEO by creating content for YouTube, SlideShare and Google + a blog
- Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
I hope these are useful. If you need some help shoot us a message at https://aizca.com/solutions-eng/.
Good luck with your store!
All the best,
You actually have a very stylish selection of products - from the home range gifts to the jewelry and clothing - once you click on any of the collections. Your homepage however doesn't reflect all the stylish items; it feels a bit dated if I'm honest. I think the ruby red theme color is mainly to blame - and the dated elements, like ribbons.
The image with the trio of dresses on the homepage looks a little blurry and all dresses look almost the same. For someone who doesn't like this type of dress is a constant turn off. They won't be likely to browse your website further. You should display one of your most popular items here instead - i.e. most viewed item in the store, or on social media. This is a good indication that people like this product, so showing it on the homepage will help you engage with your visitors.
Updating your theme to something more modern and light and fixing the homepage images is the first step to improving your conversion rate. Consider also installing HotJar - this software allows you to record your visitors sessions and view your website through their screens, so you can discover what prevents them from browsing your website and buying. You can record up to 100 visits with a free account.
If you'd like a more detailed review of your site, make sure to reserve your free website audit below:
My first thought when viewing your storefront is that it looks very professional, clean and is easy to navigate - these aspects can be very beneficial when driving traffic and getting new or repeat customers. Not only is your theme aesthetically pleasing, but so is your logo. The white background and crisp bold font go nicely with your product images and make them stand out.
1. Provide contact information throughout your site, including an About Us page. Don’t act like you’re hiding from your customers; that will hardly make them more trusting!
2. The footer looks very unprofessional. Need to clean up the clutter. Reduce the size it will compliment the store.
3. Create an engaging and interactive website. I see engagement missing in your store. In order to boost up your sales and low down your bounce rate engagement is a must, therefore, follow the below-mentioned steps-
You can add loyalty points and referral, it increases repeat purchase and customer lifetime value with points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. Encourage them to Share and Refer their friends to your store. It will help you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate. This will help in engaging your visitors and converting them into paying customers.
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store still surely, you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.
Also, You have ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://www.lksboutique.com/search?type=product&q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
Check out the features live here.
If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.