Traffic to my website but no sale!!😥

Solved
Mrinal1
6 0 0

Hi Team,

Could you please review my website and please tell me the places where I can change on my website as I am running ads, some traffic even coming to my product pages but none of them converted into a sale.
Maybe something the customers are not liking. Could you please identify some of the problems or changes I can make on my website for a better-looking site. So my traffic gets converted into sales.

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
1911 37 232

Hello,

Can you provide your store URL.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Mrinal1
6 0 0

This is an accepted solution.

Dear Mrinal1,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Page loading Speed - Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 37-45  .
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Need to improve footer 
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Balancing color ., font images etc. - Maintain the same or similar colours and fonts throughout your store to keep your branding intact.
  • Highlight your USP - What's unique about you and your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Featured Collection - Add all the top featured products on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do some basic on-page seo
  • Index all product at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey The Mini Kart,

A good start! however, you can do much better to improve your store sales rate by using the below-mentioned tips as follows:

• Footer looks clumsy and needs a little revamping. Minimize the "footer length" as it looks quite awkward.
  • Shift the newsletter to the right, footer links slightly downwards to the left, while the "happiness checklist" should be placed above both of them horizontally using larger icons.
  • Highlight your store "Free Shipping offer" using a "free shipping bar" on the header top.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I hope your issue gets resolved.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Zabu
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

hello @Mrinal1 

I've visited your store and I'm really happy to see the list of products that you have on offer, I do see your sales problem that you are facing on your store. i do feel it because of the interactive methods on your site. the site feels a little unfinished and the UI feels dated, I feel it does not draw enough attention to your customers or catches enough attention to make them be on your page to view enough products. I'm from a graphics background and I feel I can give you some suggestions on improving the visual appeal of your stores and which in turn and increase the traffic to your website and also increase sales.

1. I would suggest in changing the UI to a better some, by adding a better landing page, something for flamboyant, and catches the attention more. the landing page is lacking a good big picture and more of a carousel of offers that you have provided on the site. 

2. categorization is very important for a product selling site, especially when it has a lot of types of products like yours, suggest adding a category option and filters for better navigation through the pages and the product catalog page 

3. Add a blog page o talk about your site, also a testimonial page to show experiences of users on your page, builds the trust factor, and makes users buy more from your site and also off a good trusted transaction page for the buy orders with shipping. 

4. Product labels can help in making better understanding to the customer regarding your products and can also increase in sales, ill leave the link below of an app that can help you out with that.

Take care 

Stay Safe 

Zabu 

https://bit.ly/2X7KHdA 

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes