Travelwithpets.org

Solved
Tourist
4 0 0

God, any help at all will be greatly appreciated! I work long hours at my other job but did put this together over a break. After i increased the margins so i would be at 28% profit, all sales died off ( all 6) So i parked my shop. But today I just happened to see that another sale was there from EBAY. I didnt realize that was even possible! But shopify took it and oberlo fulfilled it apparently. Ill see that by tomorrow i suppose. At any rate, I have a blog I plan to attach and some funnels to make and some affiliate marketing to string together for my overall portfolio. Any way, any help is appreciated!

www.travelwithpets.org

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Pathfinder
100 6 19
In your header put Free shipping to the USA or whatever country you are targeting with ads. That helps make the site feel more personable.

Your menu should have a list of your collections on it not just catalog. So if you have pet carriers, toys, pet clothing, etc. as collections those should be on your menu.

Each product needs a specific product description written for it not just the imported aliexpress one.

Your yellow/green color on the cart and your footer are super ugly. I would pick a different color.

There are quite a few other things on your site that need optimized as well. I would google other stores in your niche or hire someone on fiverr to give you further optimization tips. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/063bc659af?utm_source=CopyLink_Mobile

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
816 28 226

Hi Karen! Maggie, a Shopify Partner here :) 

Your website is super cute, and I'd also have few improvement tips regarding your header area. It takes quite a lot of space, as you scroll down the page, giving almost uncomfortable sensation browsing the website:Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 06.00.29.png

It covers quite a substantial part of the homepage [and any other page] which can affect your conversion rate. Consider tweaking it so either it is smaller, or the sticky part contains only a menu or only the search bar. This way the sticky bar will be minimized when scrolling down the page, which will be easier for your visitors to browse your website.

Not sure if you noticed, that your logo is cropped at the end:
Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 06.05.15.png

It gives the logo slightly amateurish feel, which might affect your credibility. Consider re-cropping it so it's displayed in full.

Hope it helps!

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 0
Thank you M. I will try to do something about this when I can!
0 Likes