Trial Period

Yuvsa
1 0 0

Respected Shopify team, i am new in this field ,i need some time to explore this things , everyone got 90 days free trial , so i urge to you pls extend my free trial so that i can learn the things, how its work

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 188

Hey, @Yuvsa!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

In March, we introduced 90 day free trials as a temporary relief effort to help businesses get online during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of June 1, this offer has ended and we’re returning to our standard 14-day free trial. This offer was always a temporary measure, intended to help new business owners who were beginning their journey during the Covid-19 pandemic. Now that it has been internally marked as expired, our systems would not allow me to add the 90 days for you manually.

I can always help answer any questions you may have about starting out though! This should hopefully speed up your set-up time. Don't forget to also check out our Shopify Compass where we have so many free short courses that are really informative for beginners too. You can enrol at any time here.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes