Tried everything. Might cancel Shopify

Tourist
15 0 1
I’ve tried everything and still no one can find my site. Why have a site?
https://nicolemariefashions.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1707 26 184

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use high quality images on your website then it looks more attracted.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can Implement Testimonials, Testimonials are key to building trust online, especially if you’re selling a product or service. When you have a happy customer or reader, consider asking them to give you a testimonial. Then feature a few of them prominently on your sales page. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I am unable to find the trust badges on your store, Trust badge checks to visitors that a site is allowable. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

Social media marketing mentions to the business of procuring traffic or attention through social media sites.
I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolution.
Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

And You can expand your items through our outsourcing application "Appfreaker Supply". Here, You can import the items from more than one providers to your store.
Appfreaker Supply is supplies your required expected items to you with your own marking and labels.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1
Does this kind of advertising, answering people’s honest posts just to push your product, really work?
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 171

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

2. You can add social media links, Facebook, Twitter etc on the site footer. 
  3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Also, You have around 99 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a  bit off and empty. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
53 0 8

Can you explain what you mean by "trying everything"?

Without a clear context, it would be difficult for us to help you solve your issue of getting more visitors to your site.

from my personal experience of running my 1st eCommerce site several years ago, it takes commitment and trial and error and knowing the demographics of who my ideal customers are. Without this knowledge, it's hard to convince people to add something to your cart and ultimately click on the checkout button and enter their CC information. 

Put yourself in the customer's shoes and think about why you shop at certain sites and not others.

Most sites fail because people have the wrong perception that simply starting an eCommerce site will bring in customers. Truth be told, it takes work, a lot of research, time, and commitment.

Decrease fraudulent orders, stop chargebacks and expand globally with Beacon. https://apps.shopify.com/beacon
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
495 13 114

Hey, @mh123456789012 !

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having difficulty driving traffic to your store. What sort of marketing tactics have you tried? If you are running Facebook ads, how are you targeting them?

I can see you've put a lot of work into your store. The fact that you're a teenager and you put this together is impressive. I would consider putting a nice photo of yourself on your About Us page. Show people the face behind the brand. It will help other teenagers to relate to you.

I'm glad you have a Contact Us page but I would remove the email address from that page and just leave the form. Bots can scan websites to find email addresses and use them to send spam. I see you have an email address on your Shipping page as well. You can just refer people from that page to your Contact Us page. The form is better anyway, it means people can reach out to you without having to open their email account. If you can, put a physical address or mailing address on that page. It will help build trust with your customers if your store is less anonymous. People will need to know where they can send returns anyway. I'd also look at having a chat option on your store. If you're an iPhone user, you could use Shopify Chat. The Facebook Messenger Channel is another great option. The quicker a customer can get answers to their questions, the more confident they will be in making a purchase.

Your Refund Policy should be specific to your store. I can see you're using the standard template which mentions products you don't sell. Make that policy page more human and informative so that people will know how to go about returning a product.

I would make your popup more useful. Rather than just providing a discount code, you should make people sign up to your email list or follow you on Social Media to get that code. Poptin can do that for you, they have a free plan available.

If you're offering free shipping, that is a great incentive and should be promoted more. Most themes now have an in-built announcement bar that you can use for this purpose. If your theme does, you will find it under Online Store > Themes > Customize > Header menu.

One of the most cost-effective marketing options is Instagram Marketing. You can grow your following organically, without the need to buy ads. Your Instagram account needs a lot of love. Check out Instagram Hashtags: How to Find the Most Popular Hashtags and Connect with New Followers. I also recommend you sign up for the free Instagram Marketing course on Shopify Academy. It will teach you how to grow your following which will then give you an audience to market your products to on an ongoing basis. Email marketing is another great course to do on the Academy and is another cost-effective way to drive traffic to your store.

I'd look at Micro-influencer marketing as well, teamed with affiliate marketing. The great thing about affiliate marketing is that you only pay when you make a sale, unlike Facebook marketing where you pay regardless. If you can find a few regular teenage girls who each have at least 2000 followers on Instagram, you could potentially invite them to join your affiliate program so they make money when you get sales after they recommend your store.

Since you know you're targeting teenagers, the best way to go about it is to build a community around your brand. This podcast episode and this YouTube video are great examples of how people did that.

I'd love to hear how you get on. I realize starting your own business can be overwhelming but you should be really proud of what you've achieved so far. You've done great! You now just need to make a few minor adjustments to your store to make it look that much more professional and trustworthy, then you can focus on building your brand following and creating excitement around your products.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

You can run paid ads for traffic and to convert that traffic you need to engage your visitors coming on your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies. I am open to further discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Tourist
15 0 1
What visitors?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
495 13 114

I'd definitely like to help you attract visitors so that you can start making sales. Let me know if you have questions about anything mentioned above. I'm always happy to help further. 

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes