Trying so hard to get ONE SALE

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Can't seem to get any sales. I have no clue why, I got a bunch of tips yesterday. Used them, but yet im in a place where no sales are to be seen.

www.hussbuzz.com is the my page, I would appreciate tips and tricks.. I think my page looks quite trustworthy? Is it my prices? Im confused
0 Likes
4 0 0

I would improve the general feel of the site... some points:

- the layout of the navigation and the font seems very standard, improve this to look more sleek and professional 

- I personally wouldn't include blogs about yourself and pictures of yourself, keep the website to be a strictly formal and company sounding website rather than a boy selling you products 

- Add pretend discounts on the products to say they've gone down like $5 so the user thinks they're getting a good deal.

Look at other example sites and improve it in general ;) 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
85 3 14

@Niclas ,

- How are you getting users to your site? Paid, organic, etc...

- How many unique users have visited in total?

You want to make sure you are getting enough of the correct type of traffic before being too focused on improving your site. 

I'd agree with the other comments and remove details about yourself - it can make the site look less professional.

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 1
But blog posts I dont see the problem of being personal?

No one is transparent of their store of what ive heard
0 Likes
4 0 0

A selfie and a unprofessional blog is probably a bit too personal and honest!

0 Likes

Hi @becky2911  & @mccaly 

The internet is full of fake people these days. So many people trying to "fake it till they make it" I mean most Shopify stores don't even have the first name of the owner anywhere to be seen. So many people I've seen lately don't even care about the customer its all about them making money and getting rich.

So many people have forgotten the power of building a connection with the visitor , customer even one day maybe friend. If I never focused on building a connection in my  businesses I wouldn't be sitting in the house I bought right now. I'd probably be depressed doing a job I hated also. 

The internet is evolving at a rapid pace and half the things that worked in 2016 only 3 years ago don't always work now if they still do. I say think outside the box and go with what feels right. 

At the end of the day there is only one way to solve this question. Test , test and test. Add a app like lucky orange and see what the visitors think. Even 1 week have the blog about yourself and the next don't have it. See whats working and what isn't. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates #dowhatyoulove

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like