Trying to get sales

Jmongiello123
1 0 1

hello,

My name is joe, and i’m trying to figure out why my store hasn't gotten sales yet. Ive been live for a week and received a total of 658 visits so far( 120-140 a day), but no sales. My store is thegrowvana.shop, any feedback would be very appreciated. 

Hi @Jmongiello123 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. Or you can use a slideshow to make testimonials, let's consult my Casen templat

Casen – PageFly 2021-03-09 11-35-34.png

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://thegrowvana.shop/collections/featured-products/products/enhanced-beard-growth-kit

2.1 Review the product description

Growvana™-Enhanced Beard Growth Kit 2021-03-09 11-40-11.png

You should divide this paragraph into sub-headlines and bullet points and just highlight the main info. Putting a long paragraph like this will make customers feel not easy to read and catch the important information. 

I have a CRO guide, you can check this guide 

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders

Dear @Jmongiello123 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do the retargeting ads for website traffic
  • Add favicon
  • Do On page SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

thespeed.png

• Remove "Powered by Shopify" from the footer
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add product video for each product at the Product page.
  • Add counter at cart
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @Jmongiello123, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some suggestions:

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. 

- Add a newsletter sign up popup with a discount code. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

Run email and push campaigns to bring customers back to your store and bring sales. Retarget them in real-time. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
521 49 171

Hi @Jmongiello123

Have seen your store and it looks good. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you: 

- The banners are good now. But you can add more banners that show some specific products. 

- Add the Buy Now button for this section, and maybe have some more details. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1615277857646.png

- I think you should have the same size for those images to make them consistent. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1615278714556.png

- On your homepage, you can add some sections: 

+ The Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram account, and I think you can add the gallery to show the content. Also, it will increase your social proof. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

+ The reviews section. Having photo reviews would be great. 

+ Section talks about the brand. 

- On your product page, you can add:

+ The Buy Now button 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar. the app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart will help you do that. 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, product bundles. 

+ Make the description clear. 

- About the low conversion rate problem. There are some points that you can take a deeper look to:

+ Is your price suitable?

+ The competition in your market

+ Do you try to use a promotion event?

You need to remember that the conversion rate doesn't only depend on your site. It also depends on your MKT strategy, your competitors,...

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
769 96 249

Hey @Jmongiello123,

Congratulations on launching your store! Sorry to hear that you haven't gotten sales yet. I've taken a look through your store and I have a few insights as to why this may be.

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. You do have a problem/solution product (which is great!), make sure you are speaking your audiences "language" in your text. 

I'd do this throughout your entire website, but some major areas that should be changed right away are your store banner:

beard-banner.png

and your product description:

growvana-product.png

This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

Another thing I noticed were your reviews. I'd prioritize getting reviews from people who have seen results using the products. Many of the reviews are about shipping or the seller, not about the product itself - results (which is what people are looking for).

beard-reviews.png

The last thing I'll touch on is your comment about your traffic and lack of sales. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you have any questions or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is ecomgeeksco@gmail.com.

Best of luck!

Best of luck!

0 Likes