Turning visitors into conversion

Vinny689
3 0 0

Hi everyone. I am new to Shopify. I always wanted to sell custom shirts and have tried before but gave up after no returns. This time around things seem to be going better, as in at least the store is getting attention. Yesterday i had 98 visitors and today I believe I will have over 180 by the end of the day. Now i understand my store does not look nearly as professional as other stores (Why im asking for help) but its a little peculiar to me about all these visitors with no add to carts. Does my Store look like a scam? Facebook seems to be learning about my ads very well and is boosting page views everyday but I am worried I will run out of time/ideas and money before i can get the wheels to start turning. Also shopify seems to say the average time spent on the site is about 20 seconds. How does FB grab somebody through the ad who is so suddenly turned off. Again asking for help and suggestions. Not looking to make millions but a few sales would add some morale lol.\

6-7-heaven.myshopify.com

0 Likes

Hi @Vinny689 How are you doing?

I have thoroughly assessed your store and to be honest, your store is not optimized for conversion at all. Starting from the Favicon to the header, body, and Footer. Imagine the subscription form you have in your store, what is the use of the car while you're selling shirts??

Your store footer is not linked at all and this can not be called professional work. Do you want to optimize it? Let's discuss

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes

After your store is professionally designed, we can discuss marketing and getting sales which are guaranteed.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes

Hi @Vinny689 , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. The area for logo and the header is too large. This also create many unnecessary blank spaces on your site. You can consider to make the logo smaller, and move it upwards, above the search bar. 
The discount information looks unprofessional. You can find other way to present those thing, such as adding a slideshow, with hero banners and add text on it. A CTA button on banner is definitely impactful to boost your sales for promotional campaigns.

1.png

2. Create a Promotion category, which include all discounted products. 

2.png

3. Your font family of texts is too difficult to read, please change to another one. It's also distracting if every text elements is in bold.

4.png

4. Error on product page.

3.png

5. Add Return, Refund, Delivery policies on your footer. These information are compulsory to persuade your customers to come to the final purchasing decision.

6.png

5. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:

• Live chat section for instant help
  • Previous customers' feedbacks
  • Show estimated delivery date on product page 
  • etc.

I hope these recommendations will help. The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this app helps you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit Like

Thank you. Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 18 81

Hello @Vinny689 

For some reason I am not being able to access your store, as it is showing a 402 error.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
Vinny689
3 0 0

Ok I will look into that thanks

0 Likes
Vinny689
3 0 0

That is very good information thank you very much

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @Vinny689, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add a favicon.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make your footer professional. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes